1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

Wtf is with plot no jutsu?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by narsaku, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. narsaku

The years of ive watched naruto, i keep hearing this come up...

"Plot no jutsu"

and from what i see... it seems to mean naruto beating the odds... now i dont get it...

ive only heard this term and im not even joking... from sasu/saku tards... they bash naruto with this plot no jutsu whenever its possible... and i keep seing it more and more recently... i think people have to understand... this is a manga... wtf is going to happen if their is no "plot?"

now some might say, well naruto beat bla bla... with his nindo and confidence alone!

guys... in ever anime the main character beats any1 with confidence alone...

i didnt see this crap in dbz or bleach forums...

i dont get it, like everytime som1 starts the naruto is better than any1 discussion... they bring it up. "well in my opinion no, because, well kishi used plot no jutsu!"

I think people gotta realize naruto/whoever beats the odds cus obviously stuff is tipped in their favor...

or maby im misunderstanding its meaning? anyone?

but i hardly think i am, im pretty shure it was formed by idiots and idiots alone.

Tags:
  2. Cardboard Jewsuke

It's just Kishi kinda "interviening" in what is going on in the story by using any type of wierd plot device. Soemthing like Sakura and Chiyo actually beating Sasori... he actually pretty much commited suicide.

Now, it's nto liek these are a bad thign or anything. They appear in every manga out there (or atleast fighting ones) and many are nessesary to plot deveopment.

3. vanillalatte

It's exactly that! This manga is about Naruto (hence the reason for it's name), so Naruto will automatically be the hero of this story. Kishi wouldn't name the story Naruto and then kill him off in the first few chapters. It's this reason people use the plot-no-jutsu argument, because no matter what, Naruto is/will be better than the other characters. It's his story!

4. Samahade

We have like 20 threads about this same topic; couldn't you have just resurrected one of those?

5. narsaku

Im afraid 2, for lazy ppl to lazy to go and check it out :/ but yea i agree, like ppl act like plot no jutsu is naruto;s godly technique... well... think of it this way ppl...

when u read a manga, and see the main character shine, thats because... an artist wants people to think they captured the 1 shining star, not the guy who would die on his first mision, this is the story about a boy who owned every1, and its just naruto, because noone else did.

as long as u think of it as omg naruto, ANY1 could have been naruto... ull say plot no jutsu... like a mofo

6. blazingshadow

plot no jutsu is itachi not using mangekyou sharingan on jiraiya when he had the chance and instead he just ran away after using tsukiyomi on sasuke. why would somebody do something so stupid?

plot no jutsu is kabuto having control of most of his body but he just stood there after naruto caught his hand and took the rasengan point blank when he could have done something else

get the meaning of plot no jutsu now? it is stuff that shouldn't or wouldn't happen but happened anyways to advance the plot

7. Vox

Itachi is standing over Sasuke, his own Chidori in hand, about to land the killing blow...

Itachi: Do you know why you lost? Its because you lack hatred...

Sasuke in tears
    Sasuke: No brother! I dont want to die!

Itachi: To late! Chido-

Itachi is crushed by a falling tree

IMO, Plot no jutsu is when something the defies most logic occurs...

8. darkwater297

That Itachi plot no jutsu proably wouldn't be it because he used Mangekyou Sharingan one already but also
    Spoiler:
    using Mangekyou makes Itachi blinder doesn't it?

9. kataimiko

10. narsaku

11. shintebukuro

When Sasori was fighting Sakura and Chiyo, and was owning them with the iron sand bullets, and right when they had no more defenses against them he coincidentally decided to stop and create big shapes that super strength/avoiding damage (Sakura's fighting style) just happen to be extremely effective again.

12. Smoke

Flag:
    Mexico

plot no jutsu = naruto being teh same age as everyone else, except he has failed teh academy gradutaion 2/3 times.

plot no jutsu = sasuke not getting into any of teh fangirls' pants:mad

13. Oskar von Reuental

>.>_<_>D:

14. Chamcham Trigger

lol and with that, I think I'll close this one before more comedy comes in :laugh.
    And also since the question has been answered :amuse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.