1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Xbox 360 Launch

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by LOLZILLA, Nov 22, 2005.

1. LOLZILLA Simply Superior

qqqqqqqqqq

ppppppppppp

Last edited: Sep 13, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Ssj3_Goku Hey dood!

only reason i was thinking of getting an xbox360 was for perfect dark.. Kick ass game but the others do not appeal to me and nothing coming up for a while does not either , so i will wait til lit drops to 200 :p

3. Potentialflip One Last Stand

If you like FPS Shooters. Boy did 360 came with the best of them. Call of Duty 2 is the shiznet!!! All the games look good if you have HD. And yeah this is what this Launch differentiate with all the others. None other in the history of gaming have I seen great games that came with the Launch. I don't expect PS3 to do so. The never do. They bring out there big guns like mid-life of the consoles in the past two. And I don't see them changing especially. I'm so addicted to Call of Duty 2.

4. Keyser S?ze Formerly Midnight Joker

hmmm i dont' know if it's relevant but i really like the x-box 360 commercial where they're skipping. awesome job. lol. anyways, it should be the shit, as the first one was.

5. Ssj3_Goku Hey dood!

i have call of duty 2 for pc and its alot better than the 360 verison.

6. Sasuto 4th hokage's son

How do you know? did you even bother trying the xbox 360 version?

7. Ssj3_Goku Hey dood!

^ well for me why is it better? hence the mouse / keyboard is alot better IMO. Also in the online aspect their are parts where the Xbox360 frames drop a tad and what not and for the graphics well on my LCD montor atr 1600 by 1200 running 90 Frames + looks alot better than what i played on the Xbox360's .. Thats what i ment sorry for denting anyone with those comments.

But if Rare and Square punch out some nice games for Xbox360 i will get it but as of right now Revoultion all the way baby.