1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Yachiru`s size...

Discussion in 'Court of Pure Souls' started by buramu, Oct 16, 2006.

1. buramu Member

This is basically just a musing, but I wonder...

We never really know how long it takes shinigami to "grow," since their aging process is significantly different than that of humans.

Also, we know that an ability does exist to change shape(Yoruichi, for example), though the method or requisites have never been explained.

Has anyone ever seen/read the anime/manga Tenjou Tenge? In that, there is a character who is a teenager, but due to her martial art skills she is able to control her appearance to the point of looking like a young child most of the time, while in fact being a full grown (and buxom) young woman.

With all of this said, I wonder if perhaps Yachiru is actually full grown and only appears to be a child of her own volition. We know Kenpachi found her when she was an infant, but who knows how long ago that was or how long it takes an infant in Soul Society to mature.

I know that there is no evidence to support this concretely, but also there is nothing to disprove it concretely.

The idea (while most likely ridiculous) makes me smile, cause how COOL would it be if when we finally see Yachiru fight, she shows us a different form altogether, which could better explain her speed and huge(and pink) reiatsu.

Any more musings on the subject?

Tags: