1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Yachiru vs. Ururu

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Marsala, Dec 10, 2005.

Which scary little girl wins?

1. Yachiru

34 vote(s)
    64.2%
  2. Ururu

19 vote(s)
    35.8%
  1. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Which scary little girl takes it?

Spoiler: Manga spoilers
    Prior to 207, I would have backed Yachiru, but now... Ururu looks to have Captain-level physical abilities. Unreleased Il Forte is probably comparable to unreleased Byakuya or Kenpachi with eyepatch on, and Ururu was trashing him. Can Yachiru match Ken-chan in power? I wouldn't be surprised if she could, after 207. :blink

Tags:
  2. Kagalli Off-duty Fanart Hunter

Seeing the new chapter, I'd go with Ururu.. I mean wasn't it mentioned a long time ago by Urahara that she was an anti-shinigami/hollow unit or whatever?

But then again... we have yet to see Yachiru in an actual serious fight so we're not exactly sure what her powers are really capable of.

Yay for short people! Short people are scary beings :p

3. TenshiOni Active Member

We haven't seen Yachiru get serious, but I'm thinking Ururu.

4. Scared Link _

Ururu scared the krimbo out of me. However I havent seen Yachiru fight. Therefor I will choose the one with the scary eyes...

5. pakku surlier than ever

Guess I'm the first to vote for Yachiru. Sure, Ururu was surprisingly strong but I don't think she's that good...
    Spoiler:
    instantly impaled :/

We haven't seen much of Yachiru, but everything we know about her hints towards her being helluva strong, aside from her being a little pink-haired little girl >_>

6. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I think Ururu would win this, but Yachiru hasn't shown her stuff yet. She still seems a little too runty to make me believe that she could win this though.

7. bajskorv Banned

this is pretty hard but my instincts say Ururu ( dont know why)

8. Yak on a Forums Break

I have to say Yachiru. Anyone in the 11th division has turned out to be much stronger than their respective positions are compared to all the other divisions, so Yachiru being a VC could very well make her captain-level already.
    Spoiler: Manga Spoilers!
    And I doubt Ururu could take on a captain since she lost to a released Ilforte and Ilforte pretty much got pwned by a full released Renji who is about captain level

9. blues Member

I agree with Yakkun. Except for the part about her being captain level.

10. Hyuuga Neji i didn't leave ^_^

id say yachiru. reasons are a lil shaky but hell if i care

my logic in this is that she is not vc of any division. she's vc of the 11th division aka the elite fighters. we saw how deadly zenpachi was compared to other captains. im speculation the same about yachiru

11. Dooh Cool..

What we've seen from the 11th divison even the 5th seat is vc level so I'd say yachiru is hellova strong

12. Yak on a Forums Break

Iba Tetsusaemon, vice-captain of Komamura's division was a former 11th divison member. He wanted to become the vice-captain of the 11th division but couldn't make it because he wasn't strong enough, as Ikakku stated in their fight right before Rukia's execution began. Since Iba as a VC tied with Ikakku who is only a 3rd seat you can imagine how strong Yachiru must be if Iba didn't stand a chance against her and couldn't become 11th's division VC.

13. blues Member

How is Ururu wining this? That Minataur guy took her out a second after releasing his sword...the same guy who Renji killed as easy as he were swating a fly.

From what we've seen of 'em, Yachiru looks to be the 2nd strongest VC. Ururu's probably as strong as fat Two-face (guy Matsumoto faught), and look what happend to him. Saying she's stronger then Yachiru means, it'd take Bankai Renji 1 second to kill her.

14. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Ururu got a huge lead from back when we didn't know that Renji had his limiter on. Before then, it looked like Ururu was some Captain-level nightmare who could easily knock around an enemy whom Renji going all out couldn't even scratch. Now we know differently.

15. zuhair The unstopable Dark Altazor

i would say yuchiru would win..he is totally strong i would guess she should be stronger then ichogo rite now...zzzzz

16. blues Member

My bad. I Should've checked the date. *slinks away*

17. Pipboy Now With 96% More Pip

This question cannot really be answered until the question of what Ururu is is answered. If she has release states beyond genocide, then it is entirely possible that she is way more way more powerful than Yachiru. However with the information that we have any comparsion is completely futile. Yachiru is the VC of the 11th because Ken is the captain. Ikkaku claims to be the second strongest in the divison which lends itself to Yachiru actually not being that powerful. Only enjoying the position that she occupies out of neopotism.

As for my personal specualtion I would give the match to Ururu. For the single reason that in addition to her potent combat capabilities, which are at least at the VC rank. She is brutal and unforgiving. She in genocide mode is a killing machine, no time for waiting just murder. This sort of single minded devotion to a goal can make up for alot. Notice that for the most part she wasn't giving Elforte any time to comprehend she just attacked to kill. Yachiru is so nebulously powered that I wouldn't take her seriously until I saw something concrete.

18. Hiruma The King has Come!

But Renji smacked around Eilforte at Captain-level. Ururu LOST against Eilforte. I'm backing against Yachiru on this one. (Ikkaku doesn't count since he's a Captain-level mofo)

19. wrekar Mint Polo addict like woah.

Yumi said that Ikkau was the second strongest man. And Yachiru isn't exactly that, ne? :wink

But aside from that you can't really judge. We don't kown Yachiru or Ururu's full potential. I believe that Yachiru is considerably strong since she's been with Ken all those years she must be nearly as strong as him plus she did say when Ken fainted that they could train together which i think implies that she can at least be on par with him.
    Ururu seems to have high level combat and uber strength but not a very good reaction as she got owned by Ilforte's bankai in a second.

They're two of my fav characters so it's hard to judge. :laugh

20. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

Why Yachiru?
    Spoiler:
    I assume we're not dealing with that pesky 20% power limit. Hurrah for Kubo not nerfing Soul Society

21. Shinigami Kido User child prodigy and narutard

well apparently yachiru's reiatsu is scary, but I haven't read any mangas (thanks a bunch you bookworm spoilers. Not X[ ) so I'll try and simulate their fight.

Yachiru tries to slash ururu but she dodges it ?like she cares?. Ururu administers a direct hit which sends Yachiru flying so she releases her shikai to get back at her(someone else think of a name for it) which is a giant lollypop which spins and shoots lethal blades of strawberry and caramel. :mad Ururu gets her skirt ruined and goes into homicidal demon mode and sends punches so strong the lollypop shatters into pieces. Yachiru looses it and releases her Bankai (which she hides from everyone for fear of dying at Kenpachi's blade) which is a massive rocking horse (pink) which Yachiru rides and destroys anything under the blades at the base. Ururu takes out her land-to-shinigami missile launcher but it is in vain. Her last sight is that of Yachiru giving her the finger from above and the darkening shadow of the titanic blade that mincemeats her. (:cry sniff) YACHIRU WINS!!!!!
    (:oh Deadly Silence as she realizes she has annihalated everyone in the Court of Pure Souls during her feat. lol)

22. Freakness Cry, Benihime !

We havent' seen Yachiru, and seriously, we haven't seen much of Ururu's too.
    I mean, we just saw her explode for 1 min but that's about it . I mean, now she's all broken .
    Strength is also about survival and if you can stand physical suffering, and we hadn't seen any of both .
    I'd have to go with Yachiru though, just cuz she's a VC, and she had this huge reiatsu over her when that ass-hole tried to bug her when she saw Kenpachi fighting .

23. Nathan Lala Lamb

Reviving this thread since I want to add something to it.

Are you guys even sure Yachiru has her shikai already? I mean since Kenpachi doesn't have one and thought it was stupid fighting alongside with your zanpakutou's spirit, then Yachiru would think the same right?

24. Trias For in the sleep of death...

No, not at all. Since Yumichika and Ikkaku fight alongside with their Zanpakutos, and well, they aren't close to their captains as much as Yachiru but, they would have thought the same if Yachiru would think the same...

Therefore, I think Yachiru knows her Zanpakuto's name, but this is just an assumption either.

25. Kisame Banned

Yeah Kenpachi seems the only one not wanting to use his Zankapatou.

Look yachiru even carries it around with wheels. It shows that she had a connection with it.

26. Mat?icha アナル

i dont know whom to vote. both are my favorite and we havnt seen yachiru in action. i am unsure.

27. Sasuke1_2 Lelouch Lamperouge

I say Yachiru......reason bein cause she is a leutienant and i believe that she has that title for a reason.....Ururu is very strong........but something inside tells me Yachiru has more potential and skill:amuse

Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  28. Sakura Kaijuu There is only the inevitable

I'm not sure who to vote for...

While they're both obviously pretty kickass when they want to be (or, in Ururu's case, when they don't want to be...) I know we haven't seen either of them use their full potential.

Yachiru is pretty damn scary when she wants to be, and she's obviously pretty powerful, but since we've never seen her in combat and we don't know whether her vice-captain position is due to actual ability or nepotism, it's hard to judge.

Ururu's pretty scary too...But I still don't think we've seen everything she can do, since:
    Spoiler:
    No one knew what would happen when Eilforte released his zanpakutou, and her getting skewered (:cry ) took Renji, Jinta, and Ururu by complete surprise. If he hadn't released, or had already been released, I think Ururu would have kicked his ass.

What I'm more curious about is who would win in a race rather than an all out fight. I think that would actually be more interesting to watch. :amuse

29. Sasuke1_2 Lelouch Lamperouge

Exactly....its hard to say:amuse

30. im not a sasukefangirl i gots a prepositions for yas

yachiru would win! its kinda obvious...