1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Yamato: Jinchuuriki of the Nibi

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Siddis, Nov 24, 2005.

1. Siddis

Yamato is the Jinchuriki of the Nibi (Two Tails) which is a nekomata.

Some Japanese folk tales said that nekomata could shapeshift, which could mean that the cat that showed up at Sai's place was Yamato.

It was believed that after a cat reached ten years of age, its tail would slowly split into two tails, and along the way would develop magic powers, primarily those of necromancy and shamanism. By gesturing with its tails or with its forepaws, nekomata were said to animate and control the dead. Nekomata in the wild were also said to feed on the corpses as carrion, as well.

Resembels Zetsu's body don't you think?

This could mean that Zetsu is the Akatsuki member that would get the Nibi. These will probably lead to a confrontation between them at the heaven and earth brigde, which lies in Kusagakure (Hidden Grass), Zetsu's former village.

Zetzu's ring has the kanji 玄 (Gen, mysteriousness).

Last edited: Nov 24, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Keyser S?ze

i doubt yamato is a jinchuuriki. the cat thing is just coincidence, like how kisame resembles one, and how orochimaru resembles another jinchuuriki.

3. Bergelmir

You do know it is 1 bijuu/jinchuuriki per sato, right? Konoha already has Naruto. Sai and Yamato aren't jinchuuriki.

4. Siddis

Since when has Naruto had a coincidence? From my point of view everything that happens in Naruto has a meaning.

5. Keyser S?ze

lol, ok so you believe yamato is a jinchuuriki. ok, so we'll see in a few chapters you're wrong.

6. Siddis

We known nothing about Yamato. For all we know he could have been a refugee from Kusagakure, because we know every villager in each sato seem to hate the Jinchuriki. Konohagakure could taken him in, only seeing him as a lost child with no parents.

7. Keyser S?ze

lol, thats a huge stretch. there's no evidence he's a jinchuuriki at all, and there's little evidence that connects him to cats. the only evidence so far is he wears a cat mask for anbu and a cat jumped out when the root anbu's were talking.

8. TDM

I think it should be a rule that a character has to be around for a month before a theory on that character is allowed.

9. Siddis

Why would a ANBU react like that to a cat? He reacted like he was going to be attacked. Maybe he's allergic to cats :blink

10. Keyser S?ze

lol, and that proves he's a jinchuuriki? how? even if the cat is connected to yamato that would only mean yamato has cat SUMMONS. not cat powers. lol. no evidence what so ever he's a jinchuuriki, no evidence what so ever.

edit * since they're talking about a secret mission, a top secret mission at that, it's likely anyone would react like that in the situation.

11. Siddis

Well, there aren't any evidence that proves he isn't a Jinchuriki. So I guess it's a "stale mate" for now. Let's just wait a couple of chapters and see what happens.

12. Keyser S?ze

lol, ok. and if they don't mention a jinchuuriki at all i'm right. cause i'm pretty sure there wont be mention of it.

13. Siddis

If he pulls some undead jutsu or if they run into Zetsu on their way or maybe both, then I'm right :thumbs

14. Terumaru

Yeah, then the show would lose it's value in interesting concepts if just about everybody that's new showed up as a Jinchuuriki. But I think the case of the cat spy might be true. Or possibly, he could have a summon that's like the dogs that Kakashi can summon?

15. Mukuro

And there isn't exactly any evidence that proves he is a Jinchuuriki.

This theory... Do you do this to every character that comes out?

16. ~ Masamune ~

For godsake every new character is to believed to have a demon in him..but i have to give to you about the cat thing....i really hope Yama is just A NORMAL ANBU with no damn special powers

17. Yamucha

Jinchuuriki of the Nibi would be way too powerfull to be just in ANBU ... I mean he could summon the dead and stuff ... BTW Nekomata is considerd to be 2nd most powerfull bijuu or 3rd (can't remember) and is Death God's pet ... Also it has third eye (something like bijuu sharingan/byakugan) witch grants him extra power.Also it can take chakra from the dead and from the Death God.

18. Grrblt

That is nothing but supposition on your part.

19. Core

Where are the jinchuriki marks on Yamato that all the others have? IE Naruto's whiskers and Gaara's eyes.

20. Mukuro

Maybe you could relate that third eye to Zetsu (with his amazing vision).

21. Astranagun

it seems everyone and their mothers are Jinchuriki these days.

22. TDM

23. Yakushi~Kabuto

Nowhere it is mentionned there is one jinchuuriki per country
    plus there are only five major countries the other countries have irrelevant power

24. TDM

Alright, lemme ask you this. Why would they put two jinchuuriki on the same mission, knowing that Akatskuki was in existence and has already tangeled with them before?

25. FitzChivalry

26. Bergelmir

Both of you. Go back and re-read Chiyo-baa's explanation of the Bijuu and Jinchuuriki. And not some shitty translation. She states that its one bijuu for every sato, and that each of the hidden villages tried to control and make use of the bijuu's power through jinchuuriki.

So its not assumption.

And I didn't say country Sichibi Kabuto. I said sato, meaning village.

27. Grrblt

Inane's translation, here says that every village attempted to tame the bijuus. She does not say that every village succeeded in taming exactly one.

If that counts as a shitty translation, I ask you to provide a better one.

28. TDM

The version I got stated they were scattered throughout the world, so the point on one per country is invalid, but that statement implies that they wouldn't be close anyway. Oh and it says "it seems" after that statement.

Nonetheless, there is no way in hell I'm going to believe this theory until Yamato is revealed to be a jinchuuriki.

29. Keyser S?ze

other than siddis i think we all agree that yamato is not a jinchuuriki. but, we'll see, we will see.

30. Alia_Atreides

I think there is no other Jinchuuriki in Konoha... The elders were so vigilant of Naruto, really think that if there was other Jinchuuriki we would know about it already.
    But the cat thing is a good point. Even if Yanato is no Jinchuuriki, doesnt mean he couldnt change his form... Him or some other ninja. Not to mention the animal summonings we see shinobi do all the time. Kakashi summons dogs, maybe someone else can summons cats. Nice...
    :)