1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Yamato possibly a candidate for bad a guy? Tobi, Tobi, Tobi.

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by The God, Jul 31, 2007.

1. The God Is Surfing The Cosmos

We know Tobi knows about Naruto's move. In my mind I only gather a few reasonably plausible causes...

One being, that Yamato IS in fact Tobi, but as we know we can't really trust identities anymore, so it could very well be that Yamato is a clone likened to the ones we've seen Gai, Neji, Tenten and Lee fighting...or something to the extent of that. Some kind of creation, clone, experiment, etc, etc.

The other being that Tobi, actually spied on them, though I feel this is least likely than my latter theory since I would assume Tobi would be with Deidara, unless Tobi is sneaking off. If this theory is correct, there will definetly be explaining.

The next may or may not be in the same neighborhood of likeliness than the previous, depending on where you stand with the whole current situation now.
    Tobi could be assuming three roles, one as AL, Goofy-Tobi and one of Yamato...Meaning he's assuming all personas at the same time...which would mean he's splitting his time between the three.

I remember reading a certain thread about an ancient Japanese illusionist named Tobi. If Kishimoto was influenced by said individual, we can expect some tricks. (If anyone knows the thread I'm talking about, please post it.)

Tags:
  2. Novalis Active Member

MAYBE !!! But I dont think so because YAMATO = Yamato and not a villain. :nod

3. Yakushi Kabuto Socks Activate! Shape of a

Eh? What? I don't really understand how Yamato would be Tobi considering the factor of the sharingan eye. I would have assumed that people who are in positions of power like Pein and BH would want some proof of Madara's abilities in conjunction with the present of the eyes.

4. SPN メガネ顔

I believe that Yamato may be a spy, but he is not Tobi.

Or maybe Sai could be the spy.. think about it, Sai = Spy. No way that could just be a coincidence.

5. atom on a Forums Break

Tobi saw it threw Kakashi's eyes, its obvious they do share them duh.

6. LittleBlondePunk You Need Me Like A Bad Habit

Maybe tobi was an oro experiment that eh never realize survived.

7. Sphere inactive Demented

anyone think that zetsu told tobi

8. Mahar Member

and i thought i had far fetched ideas

9. Toru Hidaka I see through your sheet?

I think that it is more possible that Tobi would be Obito instead of Yamoto.

10. Reincarnation Veritas

hahaha naruto would go into coma if he found out yamato was evil...i mean the guy was about to have a stroke when he found out kabuto was bad

kishi wouldnt do it because that poor bastards heart couldnt handel the stress

naruto : "why...no...this cant be...but u helped me yamato taichou tell me it's not true....nooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!"