1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Yamato Works?

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by Orakel, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Orakel Thunder Shinobi

Seems like Kishi was allready giving us hints about Yamato. Tsunande gave him this name for some reason, is it because Sai of the Root would know that he was sent by Tsunande, or could it be that Yamato Works will have an important meaning in the future. Your opinion please :)

Tags:
  2. Dyroness x

Has already been mentioned 5-6 times before here. ^_^ And yes, the codename was a big surprise last chapter.

3. 火影ナルト friends

ANBU ANBU, it's all about ANBU it seems. I like this ANBU stuff because it was unexpected. Everyone expected a new jinchuuriki or akatsuki.

4. Negative-Ion Life is BRUTAL!!

If you want more information click the link below. Kishimoto was advertizing but at the same time giving a hint no one was expecting. Besides a name is just a name, but the ad is an ad. click below if you want to know.

5. Gaimanotaku Overanalysis-no-jutsu

Considering that Tsunade assigned him the name Yamato for this mission, she might have done so because she suspects something involving the Yamato works, and might want to test what Sai or Danzou's reaction to it will be. Underneath the underneath.

6. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

With a keen eye for detail, one truth previals.

7. mgrace Guess Who's Back?!?!?!

CRAZY... we need to wait a little to clear it up patience is the key...

8. The Space Cowboy Unfair, Unjust, Human

The codename is obviously a plotpoint. Sakura will seduce Yamato and find out his real name. :)

9. Alia_Atreides Mew...

Interesting... Well, the question is "what Yamato means?" Does it have a translation or is just a name? Anyway, we will hear about for sure in the next issues, I think. All those codenames... Things are getting pretty interesting.

10. ~ Masamune ~ Old Man Masa

11. TEK Akatsuki

Things are definitely getting interesting. I'm so curious as to how things are gonna develop now.

12. Sariachan shadowy_blue no neechan

"Yamato" is the old name for Japan, but I don't know if it has some other meanings...

13. Viciousness on a Forums Break

^ Personally I think Yamato's codename will relate the the Bijuu. There is a famous movie involving the 2nd most powerful Bijuu known as Orochi, and in it, the hero Yamato Takeru slays the beast, along with several other demons. Im guessing Yamato will beat up a Jinchuuriki or something at least. And yeah I spotted the Yamato works thing too, guess it was just a film advertisement.