• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Fall Yashahime: Princess Half-Demon aka Inuyasha 2 Time Warp Boogaloo

Not the best episode, doesn't look like the animation will be any better next week either.

Big thing is Towa can absorb demonic energy, I wonder if it's only because of the Pearl though?

Towa actually tried to ask Moroha why she is trying to make so much money and Moroha just brushed her off. I'm thinking Inuyasha left her with that guy and went to the Continent (China) for whatever reason. Guessing that the money is away to pay for passage so Moroha can find him, obviously the guy doesn't want to actually send her there so he offers her low bounties.

First mention of Tetsusaiga in the series.

I lol'd when Moroha stuck her butt in Towa's face and kicked that cat.

Godly Giraffe - King of the Uverworld

أفضل صديق هو العودة
So basically it's a filler episode?

Can't say I'm too interested in watching it, might watch the preview for next week's episode and see if that interests me so I can watch both at once next week if it seems good.

The first half of the episode was garbage. Slow moving, dialogue that led nowhere, bad art, etc. How was the original series able to keep up the art quality for so long btw?

Second half was better as we got to where we started, looks like Towa wasn't listening to the story of Inuyasha and Kagome though. Kinda cool that they'll show up in some form next episode.

I didn't even notice that the Shippo knockoff got frozen until the end of the episode:lmao. Wonder who is paying Jyubei?

أفضل صديق هو العودة
The bad art quality is mostly due to COVID-19 making the animation industry stagnate (it's harder to convene in the same spot, as well as harder to hire less expensive animation studios overseas) as well as many members of Sunrise that comprised the old staff being replaced by newer, less experienced animators.

If Hanyo no Yashahime goes longer than one season and the next season is in 2021 or '22, we could potentially see some improvement in the animation quality.

TYPE-Rey

No, not that Rey.
This was another uninteresting episode and it really shouldn't have been seeing as we finally get to see Kirinmaru .

I'll give it one more episode and if shit doesn't get interesting, i'll drop it until it wraps up or at the very least until the first season wraps up.

TYPE-Rey

No, not that Rey.
FINALLY, we get a tiny bit of context of what the fuck happened with everyone and if this whole plot point is set up the way i think it is or rather wish it is, then this could be a great idea but of course it will heavily depend on the execution of it.

Too bad this high point was immediately followed by a half assed (if i'm being generous ) fight against a useless and non interesting baddie .

Like for fuck's sake i understand that there are problems because of Covid, but the fight was absolute ass and the pacing was all off. No set ups for anything and no time to feel the impact of progress of the fight and attacks which felt like i was watching this thing on fast forward.

And of course, next week we're going back to Fillerville .

I'm disappointed yet again .

Too bad this high point was immediately followed by a half assed (if i'm being generous ) fight against a useless and non interesting baddie
Useless? That was one of Kirinmaru's 4 henchmen.

I really wished the Demon Princesses and Takechiyo had told each other what they saw in their dreams.
So Takechiyo is Hachi's son and for some reason Miroku dropped him off? And what happened to Hachi?
Moroha was taken by Hachi to keep her safe but who was that standing next to Sesshomaru? Hard to tell if Inuyasha was about Sesshomaru and that guy (if he was Kirinmaru) or the three of them were taking on an unseen Kirinmaru.

Next episode is about a turtle demon from the continent, since I think this is where Kirinmaru and Inuyasha are currently maybe we'll get more clues.

TYPE-Rey

No, not that Rey.
Useless? That was one of Kirinmaru's 4 henchmen.
Yes. Useless.

For all the hype of those new bad guys,they first two's portrayal was pathetic.
There are literally one chapter filler demons from the original series that seemed more threatening.

All the potential villains until now were dissapointing.

Kirinmaru seemed like there was something wrong with him since he didn;t even recognize one of his henchmen.

The henchmen we saw until now were complete jokes, i mean Kyuki got taken out by a half assed Soryuha for fuck's sake and i'm supposed to believe these people posed a threat to Toga ? Yeah right.

Riku looks like he doesn't even belong in the series tbh...

Don't make me miss Naraku plss...just ... don't.

but who was that standing next to Sesshomaru? Hard to tell if Inuyasha was about Sesshomaru and that guy (if he was Kirinmaru) or the three of them were taking on an unseen Kirinmaru.
Pretty sure that was Kirinmaru and together with Sesshomaru they were about to take on Inuyasha and Kagome which seems really interesting given the current situation and some of the past implications.

Next episode is about a turtle demon from the continent
Meiojuus or a Meiojuu was in the manga but it was literally a plot device demon without any background so i guess at the very least it's nice that they are expanding the lore of some of the demons.

أفضل صديق هو العودة
So the same smug ass bitch that said she would be able to surpass Kirinmaru if she had all seven Rainbow Pearls got beaten by a baby sized Soryuha and she's supposed to be one of Kirinmaru's top henchmen. Pathetic.

Might actually drop this show if it's not more interesting by episode 10. I can forgive the fight scenes being lackluster with the animation industry having a harder time amassing a good crew to keep the animation at a high quality but this shit is looking wack. They didn't struggle much more with Kirinmaru's lapdog than they did with the centipede bitch that can't be all that different from the one Inuyasha slew at the beginning of the last series. Sad!

Acno

Dragon King
What i dont like,is how they use the old cast

A bunch of short scenes and thats it.And i dont buy that Sesshomaru attacked Inuyasha/Kagome.

أفضل صديق هو العودة
The four beast faggots under Kirinmaru are turning out to be all a bunch of big jokes. Not even as challenging as Yura of the hair from Inuyasha's third fucking episode really. I'm only tuning in to find out about the parent generation and what became of them at this point, and even that I can read like a book. They're probably all hiding out somewhere or locked in time by Kirinmaru or some shit because there's no way Sunrise has the balls to kill Inuyasha and the crew off.

Azaleia

Looking to the future...
I need answers goddammit, those tidbits about Kagome and Inuyasha just increase the frustration lol, but patience is a virtue.

TYPE-Rey

No, not that Rey.
Can't wait for the big reveal of what happened to the adults to be a total anticlimactic shishow so that i can say "enough" and throw the show in the "it doesn't exist" thrash bin with all the other failed shounen spinoffs and sequels.

أفضل صديق هو العودة
It sucks because unlike Super or Boruto, which were created by people who clearly don't understand what made the original series appealing (not that Naruto was ever good), Yashahime at least feels like Inuyasha before it fell off a cliff with Naraku getting away from the heroes over 20 times. But the shitty animation and lack of challenging enemies, filler episodes recycling episodic chapters from the original manga... they're killing the show.

TYPE-Rey

No, not that Rey.
So this week it was Meioju and next week it's gonna be Kinka and Ginka.

What the fuck ? Is this FInal Act V2 ? I could maybe understand if they would want to explore the demons that were not animated (Numwatari,Dokumizuchi...etc) but no, the hacks are rehashing demons that were already shown and they're not even doing anything interesting with them as shown by this week's episode.

Welp, it took 9 eps , but i'm out ,dropping this.

So this week it was Meioju and next week it's gonna be Kinka and Ginka.

What the fuck ? Is this FInal Act V2 ? I could maybe understand if they would want to explore the demons that were not animated (Numwatari,Dokumizuchi...etc) but no, the hacks are rehashing demons that were already shown and they're not even doing anything interesting with them as shown by this week's episode.

Welp, it took 9 eps , but i'm out ,dropping this.
I don't remember either of these demons so it doesn't bother me.

Was pretty funny when Moroha said "Your mom's a human!" like some sort of feudal diss. Turns out she's just as lonely as Inuyasha used to be. I enjoyed how she acknowledged the twins as her cousins.

The Meioju kid and history reminded me of Shippo. Speaking of which, where is he?

TYPE-Rey

No, not that Rey.
I don't remember either of these demons
Understandable, they had extremely minor roles in both the manga and FA.

Turns out she's just as lonely as Inuyasha
Yeah but it doesn't really make much sense. Moroha , unlike Inuyasha looks 100 percent human and she has holy powers to boot. Hard to imagine a village or temple not taking her in under these conditions aside from the fact that Inuyasha's acquaintances ( Kaede, Sango's family) seem to know who she is and i have to imagine they would have at least kept tabs on her whereabouts as a favor to her parents but apparently not.

I enjoyed how she acknowledged the twins as her cousins.
Yeah but again, everyone seem to know who everyone else is but they don't to anything to act like they are related. Setsuna i get, she can't sleep and she's a little cunty, but Towa is your everyday teenage girl. You'd think she'd be pumped to find out she has a cousin but nope..

he Meioju kid and history reminded me of Shippo
Yeah, Shippo and others. It's not the first time they've used this "they killed my pops" plot. The problem is that it was executed much worse here.

where is he?
Who cares ? Hopefully he's dead.

أفضل صديق هو العودة
I don't think the episode was THAT bad but I'm getting tired as hell of these Kirinmaru underlings. The high point of the episode was where Moroha did her dumb, long-winded catchphrase in preparation for transforming and just got the makeup knocked out of her hand :rofl

I'm hoping that next week's enemy will at least be a challenge unlike these Four Peril fags so far who've been a total disappointment.

Top Bottom