1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

yoda in his prime v.s any nin in narutoverse

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by earthshine, Nov 2, 2005.

1. earthshine

i suddenly had an attack of extreme nerdeiness, and got to thinking, yoda was only like 18 years away from his death of old age( u must remember, yoda is extremly long lived, to him, that is like a month) during episodes 2-3, and he still was one of the strongest jedi in the whole series, so i got to thinking, what was he like in his prime?

so, i pose this question: u think there is any nin in the narutoverse who can take this 3 foot powerhouseat the peak of his foghting ability ?

it can be anyone, living or dead, but no death god or edo tensei, as thats boring.

Tags:
  2. Scorpio3.14

yoda in his prime is prolly no match for anyone

4. Darth Judicar

I don't think any could stand a chance except Yondaime...

5. Giant Enemy Crab

The only one that might have a bit of a chance would be Sandaime Prime. Other than that Yoda wins everytime.

6. shibigoku

I like this idea a lot. Yoda would win of course. Wild speed and strong force, he has.

7. Brandt

Yoda has the force, the lightsaber, and uber powers only he can use. Yoda for the win here.

8. Sunuvmann

Yondaime is the only one I can think of with a chance of beating Yoda. The force gives Yoda hella high reaction time so he might even be able to counter yondy.

I wonder though how he would be able to do against multitailed Kyuubified Naruto with Chakra shielding and Chakra arms which can work as REALLY long lightsabers.

9. Lord_Omni

Yoda. His force speed will allow him to move far faster than itachi, and the force gives him a tremendous advantage when it comes to fighting at a distance.

10. Seany

11. Reznor Administrator

Probably yoda.

I'll try to find match-ups through. Noone is going to overpower him. We need to have the right ninja for the job.

The ninja needs all of the following
    • Ability to see Yoda's movements
    • Ability to avoid close range
    • Abilty to divert energy attacks
    • Means to damage yoda that doesn't rely on surprise, divertable mass or energy or mind tricks.

The first two are quite feasible. The first by Sasuke, Kakashi or Itachi. The second by a ninja with movement jutsu (teleportation, burrowing, etc.)

Number 3 is also feasible; Kyuubi Naruto, Neji and others.

The last one I don't know about. Maybe suffocation? I dunno.

Anyway, the biggest problem is finding a ninja with all of these :O

12. CrazyMoronX

What would Yoda do to Sasori anyway? Force Choke a wooden doll? :thumbs go for it Yoda! How would Yoda even get through the first shell?

I'll admit my bookly knowledge of the Star Wars universe in general is limited, so I can only base my arguments off of the movies. In the movies, Yoda sucks hard. He couldn't defeat that one guy, and he's supposedly the best Jedi ever.

Sasori would poison his ass, Yoda might push it out or something like that, but then Kazekage puppet would crush him into a little green mush. If not that, 100 puppets would slaughter the little guy.

Kimimaro would also be able to defeat Yoda. His bone armor would protect him against anything Yoda dishes out.

13. Havoc

I doubt his bone could withstand a lightsaber, and I think Yoda is too strong for anyone to beat him.

14. Quoll

To my knowledge lightsabers cut through anything that isn't a lighsaber, so
    yeah.

15. Spacey

Pwned!!!
    !!!

16. Gunners

I thought it was like heat or something, so the bone, might and i mean might be able to withstand it.

Hmm, i think there are some naruto characters that would stand a chance of winning, but i think who to go with at the moment.

17. ydraliskos

Jesus people they were cutting through ARMORED BLAST DOORS like BUTTER with lightsabers and you're arguing wether bones and chakra coats can stop them?

18. kame-hame-ha

he can lift an 3 ton space-ship in his old age...
    he could have had much more destructiv powers in his youth..

btw, darth wader vs. any ninja would have been an better match up, he kill's evryone..^^

ok he aint that strong as yoda, but he are on the dark-side an can do evil tecnices..

19. lekki

Don't know any ninjas that can do a thing about having their hearts crushed by the force.

And not even Yondaime could dodge bullets which are childs play for the Jedi.

20. Brandt

Lol! That's proof right there. Lightsabers own all. And let's all not forget, we're talking about Yoda in his PRIME, so I assume that's way before Episode I of Star Wars. If a seven hundred year old (or some age along those lines) can lift an X-Wing from the muddy lakes of Degobah, I'm pretty sure a Yoda in his prime can change the orbit of solar system. Ninjas? That's not even worth his time. :p

21. Nodoordonotthereisnotry

Yoda was around 900 years old when he lifted that x-wing. His prime would be around 700 years(wild guess-better make it from 100-800 years to be more precise) old and please take into consideration that the Jedi ability to use the force was diminished(according to Mace Windu) during the prequel trilogy due to the rise of the Dark Side. Yoda still gets my vote.

22. Zoro - inactive

Yoda would win.
    And as far as lightsaber's cutting abilities there are a few things that can stop them such as phrik alloy (i.e. General Grievous' Magna Gaurd staves)
    and Cortossis ore, Sith blades could also stop them but nobody really knows what they were made of.