1. opcontest
    Vote in the One Piece Fanart Contest!
    The Voting ends on Jul 10, 2020 at 6:13 PM.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alley Banner Contest
    Join the Alley's Thread Festival!
    Make a thread a day from the 1st to the 10th of July.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

yondaim reincarnation of naruto

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by different world, Oct 4, 2004.

1. different world

Tags:
  2. DailyNodes

Who knows... the MOST popular theory of Yondaime is that he's Naruto's father and that he did in fact die. Kimishimoto can throw out whatever he wants ^^

3. different world

4. Kreen_Warrior

No offense.

5. Shinji (inactive)

sorry, but Yondaime and Naruto were both alive at the time of the sealing jutsu, thus making this impossible.

6. Narutofan

says who... in a time when giant frogs and snakes can be called out from another dimension with hand seals, who's to say 1 person can't be alive twice in the same time. (doesn't make sense, but you get my drift)

7. different world

wait ok if naruto has no parentgs and never did how was he alive at the beginning of the sealing jutsu

8. Jh1stgen

That's unrealistic. If there was a rule not to tell Naruto he was really hosting Kyuubi. Why not just tell him he's the reincarnation of the 4th? I'm sure he would've had a lot of negative opinions off behind his back from people of the Leaf village

9. mow

its impossible and further more i doubt the theory of the 4th being his father, i mean come on, thats such an easy way ut, I doubt it being that simple, theres definitly going to be a twist

10. Itachi

well, nothing suprices me anymore hehe especially when the bug dude sprung from the ground :p

11. Devilguy

Naruto looks a lot like Tsunade's brother too, so his resemblance with the 4th proves nothing.

12. Kiosuke

true, because when the seal is made you have to immediatly seal what your sealing into something then you are given to the death god where your soul stays and anguish for eternity.

its impossible for naruto to b the reincarnation of yondaime if his soul still wonders inside the death god

this explination is given on the Sarubtobi vs. Oro part of the series before he seals Oro's hands

on a totally different note I'm pretty sure that Naruto is the fourth's son, look at them, and also look how easy resengan came to naruto, its in the jeans (lol) the only thing wrong with this explination is where's mom, she couldn't had fought with the demon fox if she was giving birth to naruto right??? I'm not sure but the fourth is naruto's dad, I WOULD BET MY LIFE ON IT

Also don't you mean to say naruto is a reincarnation of Yondaime

On another totally different note alot of ppl think Yondaime is the fourth's name, its actually japanese for the fourth just thought i'd clear that up.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2004
  13. skunkworks

Except that Naruto and the 4th both have spikey blonde hair, and blue eyes. That can't be coincidental. Plus, there have been multiple references made to 4th at the expense of Naruto.

14. Eight_&_Half_Tails

I think Naruto is his son, they do look alike and if he did have a son I doubt Youdaime would use another persons baby. He was the Hokage so the burden of the protection of the village rests first and foremost with him. I don't think he just picked up the first baby he found, cause he must of known what a big burden that child has to carry all his life. I doubt a normal kid could fathom having the strongest demons in him, and being shunned by a whole village growing up. I think most kids would of cracked and become a missing nin, and propably attack the village

15. IonDragon

the logical thing (yes in a world with huge animals being summoned) is that naruto is Yondaimes son.. or perhaps someone else's child, meaning his parents died when the kyuubi attacked the village

16. qwer666

yondaime is narutos father and jiraiya its his grandfather............. i think it is a very possible theory

17. Inquisitor

It is possible that Naruto is the 4th's son, but so far the most that can be concretely concluded is that the two are similar.

18. this idea so popped up around last year.
    my guess was that when the 4th sealed kyuubi...he like sealed it in himself and turned into a baby (sorta like how Goku turned back into a kid in GT). however that didnt make any sense since i thought it through. you know the whole naruto is born thing and stuff

19. sekitheifrit

I wouldn't call it unlikely but there's been no direct refference to naruto being related to the 4th. Naruto looks like the 4th and people say naruto reminds them of the 4th, but i always thought that was just to imply he was a genius like the 4th and possibly foreshadow naruto becoming the hokage.

I just can't fathom why no one would tell naruto that his father was the 4th. He probably wouldn't be ostracized as much if people knew because people loved the 4th.

20. RoCkLeE48

Well heres a point i raise. When oro is summoning those coffins the 3rd stopped that last one. Since the first 2 were the 1st and 2nd u would think that the last one was the fouth. So he did die and his soul was on another plane and not in naruto

21. sloc

maybe naruto is yondaime's illegitimate son and nobody knows about it. On a side note, which two other person did Jiraya train?

22. qwer666

23. True (inactive)

I seem to remember someone(maybe Jiraiya) say that Naruto was the Fourth's Legacy. Well ,if you use Legacy in that context it would mean son, or a continuation of oneself. So I in fact believe that Naruto is the Fourth's son. Yes the mother remains a mystery. what I want to know is, why was the Fourth late to the battle with the Kyuubi? What was he doing? Was he preparing Naruto so the seal would work? Was he sending the mother away from the danger? Yes things like this weigh heavy on my thoughts.

24. sharingank

I do think that Yondaime is Naruto's father. I mean, one, they look VERY much alike, two, Kyuubi comments at one point that Naruto reminds him of the fourth, Naruto can summon the fourth's elemental (Gamabunta) AND Naruto has mastered the Fourth's jutsu. Plus, I really think that something more occured between Kyuubi and Yondaime than we are aware of yet. I mean, why else would Kyuubi so easily accept Naruto, if he did not respect the boy's father? (Not to say that Kyuubi didn't give Naruto a hard time at first..but still).

25. Eight_&_Half_Tails

If the fourth is Naruto's father do you think the fourth had a special bloodline technique or jutsu, that he could of passed on to naruto, but naruto hasn't developed yet due to lack of guidance.

26. Genjing

In the traditional legend, the Kyubi would often take the form of a beautiful woman ... therefore Kyubi is Naruto's mother and Yondaime is the father.

27. mow

for yandomie to be naruto's father is too basic, I doubt well be awarded with such a simple answer.
    if naruto was the foruth's son, dont you think the villagers wouldve accepted and repected him? the very fact he si hated means that he's not his son.

28. Eight_&_Half_Tails

You've got to understand that kyubi killed a lot of there family in the village. So I think it would be a natural reaction to hate and fear the child that hosts that demon, no matter who's son is it, especially knowing that the only person who could seal the demon back if it gets loose died. They falsoeared him yet they still protected him in the village, so i think there was some sort of respect there.

29. mow

heres my theory (wich i have posted in a nother thread)
    Im strongly leaning to the fact naruto is closely realed to the 4th, a cousin maybe. My guess is that his father hated his brother yondaim greatly as everyone always talked about how the 4th was a genious ninja and probably no one paid attention to the brother. The brother (naruto's fatehr) left the village and became an S-rank criminal. He then developed the jitsu to summon the 9 tail fox demon to destroy konoha, and as we already now the 4th sacrified his life to save the village and sealed the fox in naruto's belly. This may be the true reason why the villlagers hate naruto.

30. Eikichi

Naruto was just summoned by Yondaime before he scealed Kyuubi in him xD