1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Yondaime and the Shiki Fujin

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by baldragnarok16, Oct 2, 2006.

1. baldragnarok16

Here's something that's been bugging me for awhile: the entities sealed within Naruto. I believe that the Yondaime's soul is sealed along with Kyuubi's in Naruto.

I speculated that the shiki fujin was a seal that was meant for humans, as demonstrated by Sarutobi and Orochimaru. Therefore, wouldn't it be logical to have to be some kind of reprecussions because of: one, using the seal on a demon, two, using the seal to transfer a soul into another person, and three, sealing a demon's soul within a human's?

Also, the Kyuubi admitted there was another presence sealed within Naruto that it couldn't sense? This very entity could be the person who used the seal, the Yondaime himself.

And has anyone found it strange that it took Naruto a week to master a technique that took three years for the Yondaime to master? Maybe because his body had past recognition of the technique and therefore took considerably less time to master?

Then look at Naruto's uncomparable stamina; couldn't he tap into the Yondaime's chakra much the same way he does the Kyuubi's? However, because of the fact that they are both humans, it would be much less obvious and visible than when he taps into Kyuubi's, who is a demon.

This is merely speculation, however, and will remain such until the true identiy of the entity deep within Naruto is revealed.

Tags:
  2. Ofkinheimer

So I'm guessing you are jumping on one of the various "Naruto = Yondaime" banana boats?

3. baldragnarok16

No, I believe that Naruto and the Yondaime are two very different people, despite their similarities.

However, I do believe that Yondaime is a part of Naruto much the same way that Kyuubi is.

I just contradicted myself didn't I? What I'm trying to say is that while yes, they may share the same body, they have two very different minds and souls.

4. MFauli

As i said, Naruto = Kagebunshin of Yondaime :p

5. Chi

As stated 1000 times already, it took Yondaime 3 years to CREATE the rasengan, not to master.
    Einstein took a lot of years to create the theory of relativity, but it takes merely any time to learn it for anyone else. Does that mean we are as smart as Einstein? Hardly..

And can you please provide a picture where Kyuubi says about ANYTHiNG else inside Naruto?

My guess, is that you have manga with a bad translation..

6. darthg0d

Where was this? Can you give me the chapter #?

7. baldragnarok16

I must look like such a noob right now......

Chi you were right on both counts...sorry for the misinformation.

I redownloaded the manga chapters where I thought the info was and found it to be nonexistent. Once again, sorry.

8. Tyrannos

In a way I like this idea, even though this didn't really happen. (To me seemed might have mistaken when Jiraya was trying to get Naruto to notice the Kyuubi's chakra).

What "IF" a part of the Yondaime's soul/spirit was indeed left inside of Naruto. I believe it would be an emotional moment for Naruto to have a chance to talk to his hero (as father and son - to those who support that theory). And have him tell about the reason why he was chosen.

It would be better off than having Kakashi, Jiraya, or even Tsunade reveal it.

9. Sterling Archer

Shiki Fujin still confuses me a bit. if the user's soul dies and assumingly the person (kyuubi in this case) soul shouldve too correct? and isnt it supppose to contain the soul inside the body of the user? how did it get into naruto? how do you transfer a dead soul into someone else? or atleast a live (kyuubi) soul in a dead (yondaime) person's body? im pretty sure i missed some obvious facts. my scans only go back to FoD. anyone care to fill me in on missing facts.