1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Yondaime's team members

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by Sesu, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Sesu Once had sex with a

Okay, it's five a.m., I have the flu, and this idea is my brainchild at this point. I refuse to use the search function because my sickness makes me irratable and stubborn.

Anyways, I am gonna make this short.

I think that Hatake Sakumo is the "genius" of the Yondaime's group. I mean, the correlation would make sense. Yondaime and Sakumo would have been in the same generation, probably. Each generation had the genius, the idiot and the girl. So Yondaime, because of past gossip and the like, has been equated with being similar to Naruto, i.e., the idiot, it would make sense that Kakashi's father would be a likely candidate for the genius slot. Things have a way of repeating anyways.

Also, upon looking at the wikipedia entry for Sakumo, I see that the hair shape would match the AL's. Haha, I snuck some AL nonesense in here. I mean, does it ever show Sakumo's haircolor? I don't remember them doing so, and he is only seen from a black-and-white, behind-photo elsewhere. Oh wells. It wouldn't matter anyways.

Im going to bed. I expect many "this thread sucks" and "I hope you die" posts.

Tags:
  2. Futagokage Runaway Kage

I think that if Sakumo kills himself, and a show the Kakashi Gaiden pic the situation, he is almost sure death.

It's not a bad theory, but is weak.

3. AZIZ_FROST Member

the yondaime team seems possible....but being the AL is a mistake....hatake sakumo is konoha's "WHITE" fang.....thats right its WHITE.....so he should have white hair....and in the kakashi gaiden...the enemies thought kakashi is konoha's white fang....so they have a resemblance....so sakumo has white hair...:amuse

4. Grrblt Banned

Yondaime was likely no more than 10 years older than Kakashi, so he couldn't have been the same age as Kakashi's dad.

Sakumo's hair color has never been shown, but we know it's grey/silver because both Chiyo and that invisible Stone ninja mistook Kakashi for Sakumo due to hair color.

5. Jay ~

6. No1_Loudest_Ninja All you need is guts

I agree, I think Jiraiya and tsunade both said that the 4th was considered a genius.. but yeah, maybe all teams follow the same structure.. the genius (the 4th), the idiot (maybe the fatty), and someone else..well... clever enough...(the black-haired boy/girl)

as for the main topic.... well... highly unlikely...hehe

7. Shisui is dead

The Fourth was a genius. He was popular and naturally good at everything.

8. Tyrannos Living a Life

I'm not sure why people think Sakumo was the Yondaime's teammates. Aside from the obvious 'not old enough', the other two teammates do not even resemble a Hatake.

To be honest, I have the belief that the Yondaime's other teammates would be Chiruku (Asuma's friend and mentor, because they oddly look familiar), and the middle 'girl' being Mikoto Uchiha (Sasuke's mother, just compare them).

I hate to do this, but I got the impression that there was typically a 12 to 13 year gap in age at least between Jounin instructors and their Students. So I'm betting the Yondaime was in his late 20s like Kakashi and the other Sensei's.

9. koike88 Well-Known Member

No I doubt it, he seems older than Yondaime, especially since he was respected at the level of the Sannins. Or even more respected...
    Furthermore he was called the white fang, and I doubt anyone would call a orange-haired guy "White Fang".

10. Rikudou God of Logic

First of all, the ages don't add up. Sakumo was compared to the Sannin, and he should have been around his 30-40's around the Kakashi Gaiden, while Yondaime was around his 20's.

Second, Yondaime was a prodigy. Naruto is the first idiot Jiraiya trained. Jiraiya himself said that Yondaime had extraordinary talent and potential.

11. Sesu Once had sex with a

Jiraiya even compared the two (Naruto and Yondaime) by personalities, saying they were very similar. This was when Jiraiya was preparing for Naruto to learn Rasengan, and whilst they were on the way to get Tsunade. And if you'll remember correctly, Naruto has been told on countless occasions about how much potential he has, blah blah, as well as the other people deciding he will be great one day, even though he is still considered the core idiot of Team 7.

Just thought I would clear that up.

12. mortsleam Night D. Mare

Unless Yondaime was 1 years old when he turned Genin :nuts

I agree to Grrblts statement, Yondaime could never be in the same team as the White Fang unless the fang had children very young in age...

13. Grrblt Banned

I don't believe any such rule was ever mentioned so I simply went with how old he looks. And even if he is 13 years older than Kakashi, he's still much too young to be on the same team as Sakumo.

14. Drainz master in training.

he's actually known as the "white fang" for the fact that he is able to generate "white" chakra, with the correlation of his "fang" like sword.. and probably being somewhat fast and strong as well.

but i also do believe sakumo has similar hair to kakashi, or i should say kakashi has similar hair to sakumo. it juss seems natural, father and son relations have been known to be very similar in this story.

15. Kamui the Azrael ♠HolyDragonGod♠

all that needs to be said is that The fourth is called the greatest shinobi that the leaf ever produced. So that means that sakumo wasnt the best, he was just really damn good.

16. moeb1980 Ero Sennin

Well I think the other boy teammate of Yondaime is Ibiki. I think he looks like him. And I remember Jirayia said to Ibiki when the snakes of Orochimaru attacked the leaf: "Is that just your body that grew ?". So it makes me guess Ibiki was his student.

17. Tyrannos Living a Life

I never said it was a rule, just common sense. :amuse

And if your directing that Sakumo part at me, I never said he was a teammate. Sakumo obviously somewhere in his late 30s-early 40s when he died, too old to be in the Yondaime's team. :wink

18. Shinji 5th Division Captain

19. Shinji 5th Division Captain

Jiraiya even compared the two (Naruto and Yondaime) by personalities, saying they were very similar. This was when Jiraiya was preparing for Naruto to learn Rasengan, and whilst they were on the way to get Tsunade. And if you'll remember correctly, Naruto has been told on countless occasions about how much potential he has, blah blah, as well as the other people deciding he will be great one day, even though he is still considered the core idiot of Team 7. [/quote]

yes jiraya compared him the 4th to naruto but he also said that the 4th was alot smarter.
    Sakumo commited sepaku because he failed one of his missions, he failed the mission because he decided to save his comrades.
    I get what your trying to say, but its not likely, because he looks way different then yondi's team mates. And for the AL the hair color is probally way off, it might be possible he dyed it lol, but it would not make sense for the fight against the AL, you would think naruto would fight the AL but kakashi would be the more logical choice.
    But i do think it be cool if sakumo was brought back to life, he seems like he would be a really cool character.

20. shendaime i'm da shenkage!

ibiki does look like the guy. and anko is the only one in the series who has those eyes like the female teamate but no one exepts this idea

21. Tyrannos Living a Life

Nobody will accept it because Anko was a student of Orochimaru's. And at the same time the Yondaime was training Kakashi, Obito, and Rin.

And that cannot be Ibiki because he was 27 in Part 1, too young to be a teammate of the Yondaime.

22. FadedBlack AllAmericanGrandma

hmm good theory no support lol anyways you never know i guess we could say

23. fukush Banned

So jiraiya trained a genius? :notrust

24. nahtee Member

it was stated that sakumo was the same lvl or higher then sannin. By this i predict his generation was either sannins or around the sannins. It was also stated that Yondaime was a genius, thats why he invented the best jutsu and became hokage so young.

25. Kamui the Azrael ♠HolyDragonGod♠

yondy was "the best ninja the leaf had ever produced" sakumo was regard with as much respect as the sannin. not likely. or possible. But i like the way you think outside the box.