1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Yoroi & Misumi vs Gouzu & Meizu

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Insipidipity, Jan 8, 2005.

Sound Spies vs Demon Brothers

1. Sound Spies

23 vote(s)
    67.6%
  2. Demon Bros.

11 vote(s)
    32.4%
  1. Insipidipity

Demon Brothers vs Sound Spies
    Demon Brothers are chuunins who got beat up by Sasuke
    Sound spies are genin technically and one got beat up by sasuke without using any ninjutsus.
    (If you notice, I prefer matching up minor characters who we've actually seen fight rather than compare big characters like kages who we can only imagine fighting)
    Crap I forgot a poll again.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Akumakage

The Sound spies would pwn them.

3. Insipidipity

I dunno...the Demon brothers have a lot of poison spikes on them and the sound spies require close contact.

4. ChaochroX

you can add a poll go to thread options.
    back on subject I'd say say the demon brothers because they may have been kicked by sasuke but if Kakashi didn't step in they would have killed Sasuke and Naruto. Plus those sound guys were just too gay to every win a fight.

5. Insipidipity

THANK YOU!

And yes, my vote is for the Demon bros for about the same reason.

6. ramp3

The sound spies.
    The demon brothers are good on 2x1, when the come near to kill a person Yoroi would come with his Chakra Leech BL and bb again to demon brothers.

7. Insipidipity

So who would the Demon brothers go after first? If they went after Misumi with the chain first, he'd contort his body to escape, while Yoroi might be dead. So I'd say if they attacked Yoroi first, they'd win. Otherwise, it could go either way. Although I'd have to say if one of the demon brothers died, the other would be severly disadvantaged.

8. MartialHorror

In a team fight, the demon brothers.

1 on 1, Misumi(especially) and Yoroi(I guess)

Its funny how Kabuto talks to Yoroi like he is strong. He lost to a damaged Sasuke.....
    Misumi seems to be much better than Yoroi.

9. warcraft

the sound spies would win these are the reason's why
    Yoroi has that chakra leach which is a advanced bloodline since u only see him do it which would totally beat the demon brothers
    Misumi has his move which dislocated his joints and had chakra to flow through either 1 of these attacks hit the demon bro's and they would lose Misumi would kill 1 of them has soon has he catches him and Yoroi would ither kill the other 1 or leave him to die or just leave him badly injured
    so their u have it sound spies would win
    p.s.the sound spies lost to Sasuke , Kankuro because they weren't important characters and they were caught of gaurd by the 2 attacks which they used last

10. 200 IQ

Misumi HAS RAPE NO JUTSU. YOU CANT MESS WITH THAT. He'll rape both demon brothers so Misumi wins.

11. Insipidipity

Yoroi's chakra leech isn't a bloodline, Jiroubou did the same thing to Chouji. The problem with the two sound spies using those attacks is that they take time to work, he cant drain all the chakra instantly nor can he kill his opponent right after grabbing them. The second problem is that they require close distance to use them, while the Demon brothers have poison spikes on them, when they try to get close, they'll get poisoned.

12. MartialHorror

lol, rape no jutsu?

I saw a website that made a short story based on that. Its funny because Misumis technique just looks WRONG

13. 200 IQ

They took it from me. I gave them the idea. It was Link and Luigi's website.

14. MartialHorror

THATS RIGHT!

Too bad Misumi dies(or did he) because it would be funny as hell if the Rescue Sasuke arc ended with

Temari saving Shikamaru, Kankuro saving Kiba, Gaara saving Lee

AND MISUMI SAVING NARUTO!

15. Fox_Retainer

The Sound Spies win. Sasuke had no problem beating the Demon Brothers, so I doubt they could beat the sound spies.

16. Insipidipity

Sasuke only got a couple good hits off them but was far from "beating" them. He also beat Yoroi practically the same way. So Misumi's skill in this battle might come into play.

17. MartialHorror

Sasuke caught them off guard, but did not defeat them.

18. Kno7

the demon brothers didn't look impressive at all. I'm going for the sound spies.

19. Blank (inactive 2)

Yoroi's chakra leech might not really help because
    I don't think Demon Brothers use any ninjutsu or genjutsu which use up more chakra than taijutsu.What I mean is if Yoroi use chakra leech if he managed to avoid a lot of poison spikes on Demon Brothers.They might not have enough chakra to use any ninjutsu or genjutsu which they don't use but they
    still have enough chakra to use Taijutsu.For Misumi Well. . . remember what Kahashi said to Naruto about posion on Demon Brother's claw they still might get a chance to posion Misumi if he use those body contorting moves because I think sound spies are rather slow.I think the result depend on how fast poison can react