1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Yoruichi vs. Ukitake

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by PDQ, Oct 14, 2006.

1. PDQ

Who do you think would win in a fight and why?

Tags:
  2. Sobe

Interesting matchup considering both are out of their prime. I'd have to give it to Ukitake though since Yoruichi would have trouble fighting someone with two soul slayers when she doesn't even have one

3. Arishem

I think Ukitake would take this just by virtue of his experience. He and Shunsui were the first two captains produced by the academy. It also says a lot when Yamamoto gives you props. It wouldn't be a land slide victory, but I think he would clearly have the advantage. If he has a sudden bout with sickness, then Yoruichi probably could take advantage of it to win. That would be retarded though, and I don't think anyone wants to see such an outcome.

4. Mangekyō

I would say Ukitake, Considering hes a captain and a former student of yamamoto

5. mechaBD

Ukitake proly. Yoruichi has him in speed maybe but she can't do to much offensively. Especially when it's two soul slayers against none.

6. PDQ

Why do I keep seeing 2 Zanpaktou is better than 0? If anything, 0 zanpaktou should be an advantage because where a normal shinigami would normally face an opponent with 1 zanpaktou and be able to clash, and facing Ukitake would be at a disadvantage since they'd be used to being able to block one blade but in this case, they'd block one and the other would come at them.
    In Yoruichi's case, she'd be used to simply dodging attacks rather than blocking them. With dodging attacks, it's much more scalable to more opponents than a 1 to 1 blocking method. Similarly, Ukitake would be disadvantage relative to against other opponents because she wouldn't have the disadvantage of not having a way to block as she never needs to try.

If anything, her style of fighting would put her at an advantage in terms of fighting someone with two swords.

On top of that, I don't think it's quite so simple, considering Yamamoto took on 4 swords with 1 and Kenpachi took on 2 swords with 1. More swords doesn't equal more win. Not to put her power on equal with them, but I wouldn't regard her lack of a sword as a disadvantage when she's gained quite a reputation without one.

7. Parell

Spoiler:
    lightning and thunder
    like in the videogame then I think he might be able to hit her even with her speed, although Shunko has alot of destructive abillity. It would be a draw, or a win either way depending on circumstances.

8. Kurosaki_Naruto_

shunko vs. lightning shikai of a mid/top tier captain.
    so we're tlking about current status rite? so ukitake is undoubtfully always sick, and will choke etc. most of the time (since in the kaien dies part he was choking and nearly got hit). shunko can seriously boom the hell outta ukitake, and we haven't rly seen what defensive powers he possess, so u can't rly say ukitake would win.

9. iamyourmom

10. zyphere

Ukitake would be too sick to get to the battlefield so Yoruichi would win by default.

Either that, or he'd start coughing in the middle of battle (e.g. when he was fighting that Hollow that absorbs zanpakutohs) and get taken out.

But assuming the above two situations don't happen, ukitake would probably beat Yoruichi.

11. Paco Fulgore

Yoruichi would win because she is the Queen of Flash!!!! and could best almost anyone

12. ez

don't really know, her shunko is very impressive and we didn't really get to see ukitake fight. Her shunko stopped soi fong without much effort and she's just as fast if not faster than yoruichi. But Ukitake's shikai release is just too awesome to lose =[

i have to say tie

after all weaklings don't get legendary status.

13. Soul Vibe

Yoruichi flashes Ukitake with those ginormous boobs and he dies of blood loss.

haha on a serious note, Yoruichi has the speed, but Ukitake has the experience. He fought against Yamamoto and survived that, so I'm pretty sure he could take on Yoruichi.

14. Wobbly

There isn't nearly enough known about Ukitake's battle capabilities to be able to decide how he would match up against someone in the Battle Pit, yet.

This is another "wait and see".......>>

15. Shanksx

16. Orion

we have seen litterally nothing of ukitake besides him taking his shikai out not even its abilities.....

17. Kabuto_o

If we're comparing speed, none of the captains are push overs exactly. All captains can use shynpoo with ease. Ukitake would probably win, not enough information though.

18. vegeta1036

As we have seen from time and time again speed is not a big deal in the end and yoruichi will lose eventhough some may say that his two zanpaktous might serve as a drawback he can just go into bankai to woop her down if things go out her way and as we know a bankai is not something to look down upon and a bankai of a person with twin zanpaktous is more to expect of