• Come enter in this week's GotW and PotW!
    Deadline for both contests is February 28 at 9 pm UTC.

• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

you ever been catfished?

you been catfished

• Total voters

UtahCrip

Utah, we go hard
you know you think you talking to a bad bitch online but on the other end of the screen its a big bearded male.

your man aint never been catfished. all the thottys i get with i meet in real life. dont fucc with that online dating and social media just a way to snitch on yourself.

DemonDragonJ

you can't hurry love
I am communicating with a woman on OKCupid who says that she is from the United States, but is currently living in Russia, which is a perfectly plausible story, except that she and I have now been conversing for an entire year, as of this upcoming Wednesday, and she still is in Russia and has not given any indication of when she shall return to the United States, so, as unfortunate as it may be, she may not be entirely genuine.

UtahCrip

Utah, we go hard
I am communicating with a woman on OKCupid who says that she is from the United States, but is currently living in Russia,

except that she and I have now been conversing for an entire year, as of this upcoming Wednesday, and she still is in Russia and has not given any indication of when she shall return to the United States,

which is a perfectly plausible story
is it really tho?

Delta Shell

I am communicating with a woman on OKCupid who says that she is from the United States, but is currently living in Russia, which is a perfectly plausible story, except that she and I have now been conversing for an entire year, as of this upcoming Wednesday, and she still is in Russia and has not given any indication of when she shall return to the United States, so, as unfortunate as it may be, she may not be entirely genuine.
Most likely a dude.

UtahCrip

Utah, we go hard
you got to murder them dudes. aint no other way. cant let it slide.
I have bigger concerns than to look for a romantic relationship, lol
i aint ever been catfished and i aint looking for romantic relationships. your man just trying to get in them guts, miss me with that romance shit.

Delta Shell

you got to murder them dudes. aint no other way. cant let it slide.

i aint ever been catfished and i aint looking for romantic relationships. your man just trying to get in them guts, miss me with that romance shit.
400 miles you know. That shit would have put him out of pocket.

Delta Shell

Why do you believe that?

No, and I would prefer to believe that she is actually a woman, because I have no reason to suspect, otherwise.
I think you agree it sounds like a scam? There's a connotation that most scams are conducted by blokes. Whether that's right or wrong I'm not going to check.

Top Bottom