1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

You know how Ichigo and co. befreinded half of Soul Society?

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by justsomeguy, Sep 30, 2006.

1. justsomeguy Member

Do you think that one of the Espada will go to Ichigo's side of the playing feild?(Like Renji and Kenpachi and so fowarth did)

I somehow see that asshole Grimmjow switching sides :|

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2010
    Tags:
  2. omg laser pew pew! is feeling greedy

Yeah why not? It does appear that Ichigo has the Naruto affect

The next time he meets Grimm, he'll just cry on him while whining about his 'nakama' and presto! 2-minute ally!

3. Wobbly Active Member

I think that it's been foreshadowed quite a lot that Grimmjaw will eventually switch sides. I'm not 100% sure on that though, since he seems like the type to hold grudges, which means that he would still hold one on Ichigo.

But, considering his treatment at the hands of Tousen and Aizen, I wouldn't be suprised that he holds an even larger grudge on those two.....>>

4. Tokio_no_Go Respect the Burden

I can deffinately see Grim changing sides. Sure he hates Ichigo, but he hates Aizen more it seems. And with that kinda personality, thats enough.

5. Sakura Kaijuu There is only the inevitable

Grimm switching sides would make me think Bleach was ten million times awesomer, because it would make it 50% more likely that he wouldn't die. :laugh

6. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

i think that grim might not be the only one but the strongest one to defect. there could be other weak arrancar that could help ichigo in the winter war

7. tictactoc can your soul handle it ?

I really hope not. Don't need to see a kind hollow misunderstood by his comrades, joining Ichigo and co :/

8. .:SD:. Member

Well considering that Ori healed Grim's arm, and Ichi+friends are going there to save Ori, and Grim doesnt really like Aizen and company, and one of Aizen's company might try to attack Ori... There is a good chance that Grim will defect.

9. Parell Sushi = love

If Grimmjow would switch sides(which I'm thinking more by the minute) then I think it would be quite possible that he'd take a killing blow for Ichigo from Aizen, saying he didn't do it for him(Ichigo) but because he hated Aizen.

10. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

grimm may not defect as such but could allow ichigo and co to escape for hime healing his arm

but then again he could defect :oh

11. Last of the Arrancar UNDEAD

Grimm is a definate candidate, but so is Wonderweiss. He really doesn't look evil, and he's just an innocent kid. I don't think we'll see him all bloodied up and being killed. ( could you imagine yachiru getting killed ? )

Maybe Grimm will want to destroy Aizen's plans and he'll abduct Hime and hide with her somewhere in HM ( and offcourse Wonderweiss and a few other weak arrancar can tag along)

12. blazingshadow True Wind Rune

doesn't have to be like that. it could pretty much be that the hollows make a truce till aizen dies. it's not hard to imagine a power struggle within hueco mundo

...then kenpachi unleashes a bankai of pure rage and pwns the entire world of hollows by himself. yup i can imagine that happening

13. Lastier ̣

Yes, please turn this into a recycled SS Arc...

14. Emery Active Member

Well Bleach is known for repeating itself..

15. Trias For in the sleep of death...

16. Parell Sushi = love

......and every other shonen manga long with it.

17. Viciousness on a Forums Break

Dude. The arrancaru are savages though. Their violent orriginally hollow hybrids. Grimmjaw just killed a bitch cuz he felt like it. He's going to have to do alot of changing before he's fit for society.

Soul Society is civil, most of the people there a befriendable and get along with eachother. In Aizen's society the only people who get along seem damn near forced to get along. With the possible exception of Urquiolla and Yami, and thats only because theres such a huge gap in their power. Ordinarily I cant see Yami allowing someone to look down on him that much.

Wonderweiss or Grimmjaw are two very big maybes. You saw it in his eyes, Wonderweiss is a psychopath. If they can figure out what makes him tick maybe he could join them and not flip out on anyone. Grimmjaw would need a Vegeta-esque transformation. Its kind of lined up to happen but I see him becoming a rogue before being any type of true freind to Ichigo..though they make good rivals.

18. X3x3non on a Forums Break

Even if Grim doesnt switch sides outright, he might interfere if someone else wants to fight with Ichigo. So a weak Arancar is batteling Ichigo and BAM Grim backstabs him and says "This is my fight" or something.

19. Last of the Arrancar UNDEAD

Who says he can go out to play anyway ? Aizen pretty much forbid him to do anything. Plus, there's a lot of new Espada to show off their powers.

20. sepe-taichou Ansatsu Senjutsu Tokushu Butai

I always thougt poeple in SS turned because they thought it was wrong to kill rukia.

And I cant see the Espada being to sorry if they were to kill one of their own.

21. Sirexais Licking Master

I see that as more of a possiblity than him switching sides at the moment. Though, I wouldn't mind if he did.

22. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

^ nice sig dude

anyways the shinigamis's defected out of care that someone was going to die unneccisarily

the arrankar can defect but for what reason?

23. olaf Cthulhu Fhtagn!

I would be kinda disappointed by that. But I can certainly see it

And if it happen I'll hope that it'll be Grimm, cuz he is the only one so far that had I don't give a fuck about you attitude.

24. athenaofstarlite Member

I see something like this happening, instead of Grimmjaw directly joining Ichigo. Maybe, while Ichigo is still fighting trying to enter the Throne Room, Grimm attacks Aizen and takes over or something. That, or he's quickly defeated by Aizen and settles for helping Ichigo to kill Aizen...or something. I don't know how to say it clearer than that. I can see Ichigo breaking into the HM prison and Grimm pledging his support, so long as he can kill Aizen himself...but he plans to kill Ichigo afterward anyway.

25. Kenny Florian Active Member

Exactly. You can't compare the people of SS to the Arrancar. The people of Soul Society were civilized and had no intentions of doing any kind of evil. Arrankar kill people all the time and don't give a care after.

26. C_Akutabi Powder Hunter

All they need is Urahara's hat and a sack of dragonflies and Wonderweiss will defect without a second thought.

27. gans88 Yondaime is NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!!!

not nessarily. Wonderweiss doesn't seem to want to destroy everything. But if he did want to, I could see him as being one of the most deadly arrancar. But ye I can see grimmjaw and wonderweiss both switching sides quite easily. Firstly, there has been growing tension between aizen and grimjaw. Secondly, if urahara gave wonderweiss his hat then he'd probably become the new member of urahara shoten. lol. But ye its gonna be real tough to merge them from such distructive mindsets to peaceful ones.

28. Fire101 Queen of France

I don't think Grimm would ever blatently defect, though I could see him killing another Hollow so he can get at Ichigo (though that seems to be pretty common there anyway, so it wouldn't really matter), or him temporarily helping them out so he can kill Tousen. He still seems to have too much fear and/or respect to betray Aizen.

EDIT: Just reread last chapter. Grimmjaw looked pissed at Aizen at the end. Ignore that respect part.

29. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

It would be very, very funny, if someone who was once a hollow befriended Ichigo. I don't think any of the Espada should have a sop story for Ichigo and co. to sympathise with.

I say it should stay oil and water. Ichigo's mum was killed by a hollow, he shouldn't be able to forgive that. And these hollows aren't lost...they're with Aizen.

But who knows? We'll have to wait and see.

30. blues Member

Like it's already been said, the shingami and espada are two different stories. The shingami's were'nt inherently evil, in fact they were supposed to be the good guys who ultimately have the same goals so it's not surprising that some of them would've became friends.

The allankar may have katana's and baggy pants but their not shingami. They're just smarter, smaller, less naked Hollows. They don't have friends because they don't have hearts. Maybey Grimm will want to kill Aizen and inadvertently help Ichigo and co. But will it be because of friendship, compassion or love for Orirhime and a desire to protect her (God, people are still expecting this?) I highly doubt it. It'll be to protect his own ass and to gain a coup so he wont be a lackey anymore.