1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

You know what would be awesome???

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Furious George, Oct 23, 2006.

1. Furious George

(I was going to post this in the Oh Rukia, Oh Orihime! thread, but decided I wanted to hear people's comments on my idea)

If they decide to end the Ichigo/Rukia/Orihime love triangle with Ichigo winding up with Orihime, Rukia winding up with Renji, and Ichigo and Rukia spending the rest of their lives regretting the decision they made. They go on to marry and start a family with people they were EXPECTED to be with (Ichigo x Orihime since there both human, high school students, etc. Rukia and Renji because they both grew up in Soul Society, Shinigami, etc.) but completely miss out on true love since they didn't end up with the people they SHOULD have been with. Imagine the effect it would have on Rukia and Ichigo everytime they saw each other? Better yet, imagine Renji and Orihime's reactions when they see that their lovers are not satisfied with them? Man, it would just be so wonderfully angsty and emo! I wonder if Kubo would ever do it.... Probably not. But I think I feel a fanfiction coming on!smile-big

What do you guys think? Agree? Disagree?

Tags:
  2. Jh1stgen

Regret? It is not like they were force to be with Orihime and Renji, if it ends up IchigoXOrihime and RukiaXRenji, then the decesion they made was out of their own choice~

3. Furious George

I know. In life, we make a lot of decisions that we think are right at the time, but wind up regretting it. What if Ichigo had a overwhelming feeling that from the beginning he was meant to be with Rukia, but decides to be with Orihime because he thought she was the woman for him? Now, years later, Orihime is pregnant, and Ichigo finally realizes that he made a terrible mistake. He's married to a woman he more pities then loves, and Rukia has gone off with Renji, being the only "sensible" choice after Ichigo. Hence, "regret".

4. Jh1stgen

I know what you are talking about, but that concept is too sophisicated for this serie~

5. Furious George

Yeah, unfortunately I think your right. :( It's seems a bit more complex then what Kubo is used to.... but I just love the idea!

You can imagine what it would do to Orihime's relationship with Rukia if she found out Ichigo still wanted her. All the pent-up envy that she felt would suddenly re-surface....

*hopes against hope that this will happen*

6. omg laser pew pew!

So you're saying that Inoue shoudl hook up with the wannabe Kenshin?

7. Furious George

That would definitely be a likely outcome! Orihime and Renji would meet up to talk about what they suspect is going on, Orihime gets the waterworks after revealing that she is still jealous of Rukia after all this time. Renji, who always seemed a bit jealous of Ichigo to begin with, suddenly realizes he may be losing the love of his life.... and that it appears he has a companion in his misery. As he attempts to comfort the crying human, he realizes that she isn't so bad to look at. Both their eyes and their dark intentions lock. In a fit of passion, anger, sorrow and clouded judgment; Abarai winds up banging Inoue like so many marching band drums!

Heh heh heh, I love it!

8. DJ-Kage

I think it would be better if Kubo did another fanservice and have IchigoxRukiaxOrihime relationship in the end.

(BTW. Seriously)

9. Shikamaru-sama

Nope, my vote si to stick with the swords and the ghosts thankyouverymuch.

Go and read a teen girls magazine if thats the kind of stuff you want =/

10. lyrs_amv

I know what would be awesome. In the end, Ichigo wakes up and it was all a dream.

Bleach ReTake GOOOOOOO!

11. Jh1stgen

12. Furious George

Yes, I must say that this is just as good an idea..... Or let's just cut out the middle "man" altogether and go for Rukia x Orihime! :nuts I declare there isn't a greater yuri pairing in bleach then them. (INCLUDING the overrated Yoruichi x Soifon)

Hey, no one wants to take away from the swords and ghosts at all! I just would like to see some depth in Bleach. Is that so much to ask?

:(....... You have saddened me.

13. DJ-Kage

Depth? Who asks for depth? We just want one extra page adding to the warm fuzzy feeling of happyend. You know, Urahara spinning cat Yoruichi, Orihime declaring her love to Ichigo, Rukia declaring her love to Ichigo, and Ichigo deciding he's pimp enough to take on them both at the same time. Aizen and Gin go into the sundown and Tousen becomes god that owns everything.

14. Red Viking

And then, out of nowhere, Kubo reveals that Ichigo and Tatsuki are currently dating, making all of us go WTF for many months to come...

15. Shikamaru-sama

Well it just seems you want a totally different kind of manga. If you want a manga about the angst brought on by relationships and the like go and read something else....

like the Sasuke chapters of Naruto >.>

Nah seriously though, if things were to go in that direction, it would mean months of tedious '...' speexh bubbles and awkward glances in between fights and all the oppurtunity for humour would be zapped right out :(

16. Roxas360

Well the way Ichigo looks a Rukia when she's hurt. You can just tell he likes her.

TO be honest I don't think the author is ever gonna show who goes with who. I would love if the author did but this manga is just an action manga.

Id love to see more romance but I don't will ever see it.

But in case it does................... Ichigo and Rukia all that way. YES!!!!!!!

17. Missing_Nin

I also think that the author won't go that much into love because it'll make half of his fans scream "no, wtf I want ??X??." He'll just let people speculate instead of going in one direction. It might happen at the end, but I don't think it'll happen in the middle of the action.