1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Come join the RP Section for the monthly world (universe?) creation contest. This month's theme is space opera.

So charge the hyperdrive, power up the plasma cannons, and set sail for new worlds!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the NF Awards! Nominate your favorite posters!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The World Cup is about to begin, which means it’s time to start proudly repping your country. We’ve created a special new feature for you guys exclusively for this big event! Click here to learn more!!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the latest Newsletter!

Click here
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The future of the Cafe Subsections is up to you. Vote here to make your voice heard!"

Click here
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite Harry Potter character…

Discussion in 'Reader's Corner' started by Polaris, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Polaris Sagittarius Sun/Aquarius Ascendant

I'd also like to know who your favorite HP teacher and favorite HP antagonist is.

Tags:
  2. Nighty the Mighty swm n outer space

3. Dark Wanderer In the Shadows

I always liked Lupin. He was a good teacher, and thanks to him Harry learned to do the Patronus, and in turn taught other students later on. Werewolves are cool too.

I suppose Snape could be considered an antagonist? If so, he would definitely be my favorite.

4. Polaris Sagittarius Sun/Aquarius Ascendant

Snape is also my favorite character. Such a well-written, complex and tragic character. I never thought my opinion about a character could change so drastically after Snape grew to become one of my favorite fictional characters of all time.

5. Avalon

Favourite character is Tom Riddle, dude was the most interesting character in the series by far. Second favourite would be Umbridge.

Favourite professor had to be Professor Moody, yes he was a death eater but he was still the most competent DADA teacher they ever had.

6. Djomla Magic Emperor

Favorite characters.

Snape is numero uno. Then rest.

Lupin, Moody, Hagrid, Voldemort, Sirius, Ron's bros, Ron and their dad. Forgot the name. Does Newt count? He is cool, too.

Favorite teach is Snape.

Favorite antagonist. Well Snape, if he counts. If not, Voldemort.

7. Polaris Sagittarius Sun/Aquarius Ascendant

My favorite HP professor is also Moody. I liked his no-nonsense approach to life and constant vigilance.

My second favorite professor is Gilderoy Lockhart.
    It sure as hell isn’t because I considered him a good teacher or a good person. His inflated ego just brought a lot of comic relief to the second HP novel.

8. WorldsStrongest Dio With It

How u be sleepin on my boy Lupin like dat

Not even top 3

9. Polaris Sagittarius Sun/Aquarius Ascendant

My favorite antagonist is Draco Malfoy. Even though he was a mean-spirited coward, I admired his quick wit and creativity. Furthermore, I think he’s a well-written character. He went through a great deal of character development and seemed pretty realistic, from a psychological point of view.

10. Ishmael Vegeta corps member.

Favorite character is Draco malfoy. His development over the books and series was a pretty well written one and his personality is of those I like. A dick in its truest form, one of the smartest in the books among the Students, the very end when he and harry look at one another.

I get a feeling that he not only learned from mistakes and changed but he then and still held a small grudge for potter.

11. Superman Well-Known Member

Egypt, Switzerland, Sweden, Spain, Serbia, Russia, Portugal, Iceland, Germany, France, England, Denmark, Croatia, Belgium, Uruguay, Peru, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Australia, Panama, Mexico, Costa Rica, Tunisia, Senegal, Nigeria, Morocco, Sokovia, Poland
    My favorite is Harry himself. I feel like she nailed adolescent perfectly with him. I could see myself making his mistakes in those critical moments. Plus he had some pretty funny and cool moments. Great character.

Favorite teacher has to be Snape. I mean....come on.

Antagonist? Hhhhhhmmmmm. Voldermort. Had he not been so consumed with the prophecy he could have ruled easily. You could tell why his genius was up there with Dumbledore and Grindewald.

12. Nep Nep Bedpost-Kun

Lesseeee... Fave character is Sirius Black, calm, kind, brave, strong. Just a great guy all around.

Fave teacher is Snape. He has his flaws but he's clever as all hell and he makes up for everything at the end.

Fave antagonist... It's really difficult to top Voldemort here... I suppose if we have to get into it his Tom Riddle form in the second book is a particular favorite of mine.

13. Ishmael Vegeta corps member.

I liked voldy but must admit I loved him as regular tom riddle as well, did anyone see the fan made movie they had of him?

14. Kuzehiko

Sweden
    Holy crap.
    I like them all but if i'd have to go with one it'd also be Snape. I recall I didn't like him prior to Half-Blood Prince but Half-Blood Prince was a fucking plot-twist and all of sudden I began to like him more and more. He's my favorite character so far. I also like Luna Lovegood, Draco Malfoy and of course, Hermione.

My favorite teacher is a tie between Lupin and Moody.
    My favorite antagonist is Lucius Malfoy.

15. Avalon