1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Your own Pirate

Discussion in 'One Piece Anime Archive' started by dragonofraven, Dec 1, 2005.

1. dragonofraven Master of elemental knowledge

I'm a little surprised this hasn't come up. Well, it's time to judge your creativity, people. If you were to create a pirate(or anyone, for that matter), what would they be like? Good(like Luffy), bad(like most others), or indifferent(I think Dragon is like this). Now, your person could be anybody, they could have a Devil Fruit power, they could be a swordsman, a marksman, heck, you could even create some drunk who doesn't do anything.

I've got two creations, I'll explain one in detail and give a little info on the other, since you only need to know a little bit about one so you can fully understand the other.

The first guy's name is Draconian. Like I said, I'll just give a little bit of info on him. He's the son of Mihawk(yes, you can create the offspring of any pirate, but I want it to be creative, not someone who's exactly like them). Technically he's a swordsman, his weapons being a katana and scimitar, being able to use them both at the same time or seperately. He's also great with hand to hand combat. At the age of seventeen he ate the Mera Mera Fruit(I believe that's what it was, and yes, you can make people have the same fruits as others, I've got a couple theories how that's possible if you want to hear them), giving him the power to control flames, but not turn body parts into flames, just to get that clear.

That's all you really need to know about him. If you want to learn more, however, I've created a story revolving around him at fanfiction. The story is on if you want to read it.

Now, my true idea is his son, who I haven't thought of a name for yet but I'm thinking Drake.

He's a good height, a little under six feet. He has black and red hair, as if every black strand of hair had a red one to the left and right of it and every red had a black strand to the left and right of it. I'm not sure what he wears, but I know he likes black. He has the hawk eyes that both his father and grandfather had, except that the irises are slits, much like a lizards. This is because he has eaten the Dragon Dragon Fruit, which I have explained in the What's Your Devil Fruit thread. His main weapon is a black spear, which he uses in cunjunction with his powers to great effect.

Well, that's it for him. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.

Tags:
  2. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

I haven't thought of names, but one would be from the Blue Sea with a cloud-like power (not like Moku Moku, but more weather-like) and the other would be from the White Sea with power over the earth. It'd be quite an amazing pair.

3. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

My pirate has eaten the Devil Fruit. The strongest of all Devil Fruit.

Super Devil Fruit. Making him a super man!

Super Super no Punch!

4. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

Sorry, sir, but that sounds too much like Mr.1's Supa Supa Fruit. Find an original name.

5. Steel Guardian Go ahead...Try me.

A 6-year old pirate named Patch. A little Caveboy. I guess he comes from an island like Little Garden. He has no memory of his past, but acts carefree about it anyway. He often either uses his brute stength or a Hammerhead Club for a weapon.

6. dragonofraven Master of elemental knowledge

Oh, come on Shishou, I was looking for some creativity! Where's your imagination? I'm a little disappointed, but I won't scold or anything. I like the hammerhead club idea from steel guardian, that's definitely unique. But guys, do you think you could put some more detail into your things? I mean looks, good guy-bad guy? What's there specific skills other than the fruits, and if there isn't then tell me how they use their fruits to their advantage. Come on people! Sorry if I've irritated you, I just really like creative thoughts. I'll TTYL.

7. dragonofraven Master of elemental knowledge

Hmm, you know what just puzzles me? For some odd reason this thread hasn't shown up in my "naruto homepage" where they usually list all the htreads I've posted. Just seems odd... anyone know why this happened? I know this is probably a question or something for the department or whatever by I feel it'd probably be just better to ask you guys since you've got all the knowledge here instead of me.

8. AssFace Member

I'd have a crazy powerful pirate who has an ass for a face, and goes on a rampage whenever he feels someone who is threatening and/or teasing him. He is very self concious. He ate the gasy gasy fruit, which allows him to emit poisonious gas from his sphinktor. He was a normal person but a tragic accident forced him to switch the position of his ass and his head.

9. tunaman I like candy

I just put this together

Name: Izzy
    Height: 4'6"
    Weight=164 pounds
    Devil fruit: linta linta fruit
    Distungish Feature: Short and Stubby
    Bounty:Nothing yet
    First mate: Scruffy the dog
    First mate?s Bounty: 5 million
    Background: On his home island, Sun Faruto, Izzy was always made fun of his small and fat. Izzy would always proclaim that he would get his revenge once he was a famous pirate. So at an age of 20(kick out by his parents), Izzy bought a boat with all his money and started his adventure as a pirate. His first 2 years as a pirate did not go well, as no would join a crew with a person that is total useless at fighting and having no money. His luck finally changed in the city of cuisine, Poochi where he found a young puppy by the name of Scruffy who was also an outcast because he had flees. A couple of years latter, Izzy came across a devil fruit. Izzy thinking that finally he would be a power to reckon with eat the devil fruit. The devil fruit turn out to be the linta linta fruit which harness the power of lint. With his new found power he set off around the grand line giving people extra lint in there bellybuttons and in-between there toes without them knowing who was doing it. This made the people uncomfortable. There biggest success was when he gave lint and lice to Supreme Admiral Akainu hence Scruffy having a bounty.

10. Hitomi_No_Ryu Lost in UkeNaru fantasies~!

Here's mine:

Name: Sherri Anabella
    Physical Appearance: She has the figure of any female One Piece character. Anabella has light brown eyes and violet-colored hair. She has her shoulder-length hair in a tight bun. She also wears a lavender halter top with loose-fitting black cloth pants as well as a camera around her neck.
    Weapon: Gymnastic Ribbon Stick
    Fighting style: The ribbon on her ribbon stick is made of a special kind of thin metal. It can slice anything less durable than steel like human limbs and wooden weapons clean off. She fights through dance and gymnastic movements, always aiming at the enemy's limbs with her ribbon. Anabella can also wrap the ribbon around things in order to throw them at her opponent. Swords can cut up the weapon but only when the ribbon in not in air. Otherwise in every attempt the sword makes, the ribbon will simply glide along the blade and escape damage.
    Personality: Anabella tends to be a very free-spirited, semi-playful person. She likes anyone who will give her a good fight. She like to photograph anything even if its during a battle. She'll later spend her nights developing her photos on her tiny ship. She just started her adventure and currently looking around for a pirate crew to join. Anabella's dream is to capture all the wonders of the world through the eye of her camera...and what better way to achieve that then as a pirate!!

11. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

Here's mine

Name: Toge
    How Old he says he is: 5 million
    Actual Age: 19
    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 109 lbs.
    Devil Fruit: Buki Buki no Mi (Weapon Weapon Fruit)
    Noticable Traits: Cannot tell if he's being insulted. Also, he is horrible at remembering what people look like.
    Weapon: Anything!
    Bounty: 68,000,000 (before joining Marines)
    Story: Luffy and the others run into him a little while after escaping from Enias Lobby. Toge reveals himself as a subordinate of Admiral Ki Zaru, and that he was sent to kill Luffy. He then asks Luffy where he can find Luffy, because he can't remember what he looks like. Everyone comically falls over. Luffy then reveals who he is, and they fight. His Buki Buki powers defeat Luffy with ease, but he loses miserably to Franky. After that, Toge says that he can't return to Ki Zaru in failure. Luffy asks him if he wants to join their crew, but he declines, saying that he could always serve under Ao Kiji or Aka Inu.
    DF Power: The power of the Buki Buki fruit can morph anything that he touches (other than his opponent) into a weapon.
    Known DF Abilites:

Buki Buki Henge: Toge grabs something from the environment and turns it into a weapon.
    Henge Model: Yari: Toge grabs a bamboo shoot and turns it into a spear​
    Henge Model: Muchi: Toge grabs a vine (against Franky, he used a snake) and turns it into a whip.​
    Henge Model: Hari: Toge grabs a bunch of grass blades and turn them into deadly needles.​
    Henge Model: Naifu: Toge grabs a banana (don't know why) and turns it into a knife.​
    Buki Rendan: Toge attacks the opponent furiously. Every time an arm is swung, he reaches back and grabs something else for a new weapon. This way, the opponent is constantly dodging different things. However, it leaves several openings.
    Buki Kansei: Toge uses his mind (or at least that's what he says. He's really using fishing line.) to put all of the weapons he has transformed around the opponent in a dome-like formation.
    Buki Naraku: After using Buki Kansei, Toge sends all of his weapons on the opponent at once. This beat Luffy easily, but Toge didn't know that Franky has metallic skin in some places.
    Blast Dial: Toge has a large flat Blast Dial (made it up. It shoots blue beams from the hole in the middle.) attached to his torso. He said it fell out of the sky, and that he wore it as armor until he found out it's ability. He uses it to shoot his enemies when his regular weapons don't work. It also is extremely hard, keeping his internal organs safe from harm. The others did NOT see this coming.
    Personality: Other than his forgetfulness, he is quite intelligent. He claims to have mastered every weapon art in the world (he has at least mastered every weapon he used on them). He also has extremely high analytical skills, and was able to figure out Luffy's entire fighting strategy by fighting with him for only a minute.

What ya think?

12. dragonofraven Master of elemental knowledge

So umm... did you actually make this guy up(along with the story) or is this an actual character in the OP manga. If it's a real character then I'm sorry to say but you can't use that, I specifically asked people to make up their own ideas, even if it's a guy who does nothing.

By the way, I like Hitomi No Ryu's idea, very creative. Hey, is it okay if I use your character in a story that I'm writing? I'm not writing it at the moment, it's actually going to be a while before I start, but when I do is it okay if your character is in it? I'm not sure if I'll make her good or bad(maybe good, if I can get some things straightened out), but hopefully I can work her in.

Well, I'll TTYL.

13. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

No, I made him up. The manga isn't past Enias Lobby yet.

14. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

Hane: A resident of Skypeia who fell off of the White Sea during the Straw Hats' battle with Enel. Though he was able to use a Cloud Dial to save himself from the fall, he didn't know how to return to the White Sea. He was on a deserted island, and ended up unknowingly eating a Devil's Fruit. The fruit was a Logia type, the wood Devil's Fruit: Uddo uddo. He met Majello (this name came out of thin air), who was travelling through the Grand Line from South Blue. He also ate a Devil's Fruit: Kumo Kumo, which gives him the power of clouds. He decided to allow Hane to join his crew, in the hopes they can find a way to return him to the sky, in return for the Cloud Dial.

15. tunaman I like candy

Pretty good, I have to say but i never trust anyone with only one name. I guess this guy is no exception. Lying about his age by about a 5 million years. But i can see Luffy and Chopper beliving him though.(Just picturing Luffy with a surpise look and Chopper saying something like: really you much know so much)

Everyone else is also doing pretty good too. A lot better then mine anyways.

16. Shishou Under this eyepatch is an eye!

Fine! You want a more creative pirate?

My pirate is named Xanos. He has eaten the mimic Devil Fruit. So he can mimic any devil fruit abilities he comes across.

Overpowered? Yes. Awesome? Yes.