1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popilarity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  4. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.
  5. Avatar upgrade for members!
    All normal members can now have 175x250 avatars.
    Read more about it here.
  6. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favorite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  7. The latest NF Newsletter is out (October), read it here

Your top 10 "coolest" battle list

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Jason Brody, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Jason Brody Groooarrarawrlawrl

*WARNING: May contain spoilers. Read at your own risk.

What are 10 battles in the anime or manga that you consider to be the coolest? If possible, explain your top 5.

Spoiler'd for length and, well, spoilers.

Spoiler:

10. Orochimaru vs. Jiraiya
    9. Hidan and Kakuzu vs. Kakashi & Ino-shika-cho Trio
    8. Madara vs. Hashirama (Early Konoha)
    7. All Hokages (Except Tsunade) vs. Shinju
    6. Nidaime Mizukage vs. Gaara & Onoki

5. Minato vs. Obito (Mysterious Masked Man)
    It's hard not to love this encounter from the get-go. It's even harder to decide which side to root for. For me, the final battle scene between Minato and Tobi- paired with the snide remarks both of them exchanged throughout- really made this one awesome battle that truly showcased each character's personalities and abilities.

4. Obito (Young) vs. Mist Shinobi
    Obito was introduced as an idiotic yet driven, compassionate, and cheerful character who brought light to his team, village, and a substantial amount of the series' general plot. This battle- from the awakening of his Mangekyou Sharingan- to his staring down at Rin's corpse in a pool of blood- was awesome yet heart-wrenching: we see a lovable beacon of hope breaking down into an emotionless nihilist who is determined to destroy the world.

3. Kakashi and Guy vs. Tobi and Tailed Beasts
    This doesn't need much explaining: two shinobi taking on 6 of the tailed beasts is absolutely badass. Granted, they are elite shinobi, but still: the closest event to this in Naruto history would have been the Third Raikage battling Gyuki...and that ended in a draw! This battle also showcases Guy and Kakashi's friendship and how strong it is, which was really cool in and of itself.

2. Sasuke vs. Danzo
    This has always been one of my absolute favorite fights in Naruto. Both shinobi demonstrated nearly identical skill in their respective jutsus, and from both sides it was a very emotional encounter. Seeing Sasuke being driven by an enraged frenzy, and Danzo by an almost desperate cockiness as he began to lose the battle, was awesome on all levels.

1. 8-Gates Guy vs. 6-Paths Madara
    The #1 slot for me goes to this battle. The fact that god-mode Madara was nearly killed by Gai- in a state far surpassing the power of almost any other shinobi shown so far- was breathtaking. I loved how Madara recognized him as the greatest taijutsu user ever, and how not a single shinobi on the battlefield lacked a shocked expression as Guy pounded miles-wide craters into the ground with single punches.

2. oMeGa1904 WC play-offs follower

Too long i'll go with only top 5, maybe i'll edit latter.

Spoiler:

5. Sasuke vs Itachi
    Emotional, several techniques. And the only one battle in which Sasuke fights with info and strategy beforehand. His other battles are without strategy since he didn't have info. So he needs to figure out the opponent's techniques in the middle of the battle (Danzo and Deidara are prime examples). Every technique served a purpose and he had counters to every single one he knew about Itachi (Tsukuyomi can be broken by his 3 tomoe sharingan and Orochi's replacement jutsu can be used against Amaterasu). However he didn't know about Susanoo. It also shows Sasuke as one of the best (imo the best) Raiton user out there with Kirin which sadly was never used again. That technique is in other level than what we have seen in-manga.

4. Sasuke vs Deidara
    One of my fav battles. It shows the combination again in strategies with different type of techniques. Shurikens served a purpose not only to aim Deidara but to make him move and Sasuke to have enough reach to cut one of Deidara's creating wings. From how he figured his chidori would be enough for him to defeat Deidara. Bukijutsu, ninjutsu, taijutsu are done to develop and study the opponent's techniques. Genjutsu is surely loosely done, but that's also why Deidara figured it out, since he already knew about Itachi's genjutsu, and his trained eye aside from making it plain obvious.

3. Jiraiya vs Pain
    A myriad of techniques in conjunction to defeat his opponent. Jiraiya uses not only his techniques to defeat him, but also to figure it out the strange connection. Sure he at the end died, but got enough info for his defeat latter on. Introduction of senjutsu and even if some thought it looks ridiculous, he made it pretty OP. Also you can see how in cooperation with Ma, Pa and his summons he could overwhelm Pain's bodies and how cunning he was in the moment of fighting. The ending and how his character ended serves fundamentally to the plot in hand, and his last words were awe inspiring.

2. 8-Gates Guy vs. Juubi!Madara
    I don't find much strategy here but it's emotional since it's the culmination of Gai as a character. How he achieved greater power than the genius of his generation (Kakashi) and how he threw it all out to defeat Madara in the only way he could be defeated at that time, Taijutsu. It's in essence just his sheer power against Madara and makes Gai one of my fav characters in this whole series since it's one of the few characters (if not the only) who gets to be completed by the story. It's the ONLY true testament of hard work defeats naturally gifted genius in the whole manga. Not even Lee got to beat his generation geniuses/naturally gifted, nor beat Neji, and let's not talk about Naruto who was never an underdog to begin with, had more gifted hereditary powers than most and a bijuu inside. (This battle can sometimes take #1 spot if i judge it for it's emotional charge culmination of a character)

1. Sasuke vs Danzo
    It's how i always thought genjustus should be used. Several instances of OP genjutsu users alters everything in reality (or alters reality in a nonsensical way) which makes plainly obvious to the victim they are inside a genjutsu but mostly they can't break free cause well they were OP. Like Kurenai disappearing and being plainly obvious it's a genjutsu, or Itachi altering reality towards Naruto and makes plainly obvious he's inside a genjutsu. However minor alterations of reality is even better strategically-wise since it's the final puzzle in the strategy against the enemy and it's imperceptible, the victim would not notice a minor temporal alteration of their reality, and it serves in combination with the overall strategy. That is the only case in the whole manga i was glad to read genjutsus masterfully placed. Not the same old "You got inside a genjutsu so u'll automatically lose" type of battle. It brings out the combination of strategy Naruto missed in this particular type of jutsu. Every ninja combined taijutsu, shurikenjutsu, ninjutsu in their strategies. But none combined genjutsu in conjunction with the other types. This very fact alone made this my #1 battle. Aside from the emotional charge of Sasuke and hubris from both Sasuke and Danzo in destroying themselves. Sasuke countering Danzo and Danzo countering Sasuke, not only in techniques but ideologically.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017
  3. Iwanko Active Member

Spoiler:

Jiraiya vs Pain
    Killer Bee vs Taka
    Sasuke vs Itachi
    Lee and Gaara vs Kimimaro
    Gaara vs Naruto
    Naruto vs Pain
    Minato vs Young Obito
    Hashirama vs Madara @VOTE
    Madara vs Gokages
    VOTE 1

4. Hussain .

The Sannin battle (Tsunade & Jiraiya Vs Oro)
    Jiraiya vs pain
    Naruto Vs pain
    BM Naruto Vs the Bijuu
    Oro Vs Hiruzen (in the anime at the very least)
    Minato Vs Obito - and him Vs A & B (tho they are extremely short, not sure if I should count them as battle :apathy)
    Lee Vs Gaara
    Kimmimmaro Vs Gaara/Lee

That's on top of my head. :hm

5. Blu-ray Moderator Moderator

In no specific order cause that'd just take too much brainpower:

• Lee vs Gaara
    • Sasuke vs Gaara
    • Sasuke vs Itachi
    • Sasuke vs Deidara
    • Madara vs Everyone
    • Gai vs Madara
    • Jiraiya vs Pain
    • Naruto vs Sasuke (VOTE 1)
    • Kakashi vs Zabuza
    • Sannin deadlock
    There's more, like Sasuke vs Danzo and Gaara and Lee vs Kimmimaro that rank just as high, but it's hard ordering so many. Might edit in some explanations down the line but too lazy to do it now.:catsleep

6. Rai 노블레스

In no order:

Itachi vs Sasuke
    Itachi vs Sasuke
    Itachi vs Sasuke
    Itachi vs Sasuke
    Itachi vs Sasuke
    Itachi vs Sasuke
    Itachi vs Sasuke
    Itachi vs Sasuke
    Itachi vs Sasuke
    Itachi vs Sasuke

7. WorldsStrongest I Need Healing

Sasuke Vs Itachi-Literally the only "true" shinobi battle in the manga, these boys went ham on each other with all aspects of shinobi combat, you got ur ninjutsu, ur taijutsu, ur shurikenjutsu, ur bukujutsu, they were the only big shots to use genjutsu in their battle

Gaara Vs Rock Lee- Im of the belief that Hidden Lotus should have literally made gaara turn from a solid to a liquid, but other than that this is one of the best scraps ever, and its a classic to boot

Sasuke Vs Naruto (VOTE 1)- If this doesnt make your top ten list somewhere than youre wrong, all there is to that, the emotion in this fight man...two clashing ideologies go head to head, one wants revenge, the other doesnt wanna lose his man cru... i mean best friend. Levity aside this is one hell of a fight

Kakashi Vs Obito- In the anime...dude...if by some miracle you havent seen the anime version of this yet go do yourself a favor and youtube it...One of the best fight scenes in the entire manga

Madara Vs Shinobi Division- Where we were introduced to the true Uchiha Madara, and were educated on exactly why
    "the name itself means power"... and boy did he deliver...Again, if you havent seen the anime version yet, what are you even doing???

Gai Vs Kisame- Its always fun watching gai tear this joker apart with one move every time they fight lol, its also badass seeing the gates being used in the hands of a master

Both Sasuke Fights From Boruto The Movie- Need i elaborate? Sasukes fight with kinshiki was freaking fire, they started this movie off on the high note of freaking high notes with that intense battle in kaguyas castle.

Then, dont even get me started on Sasuke tag teaming with naruto like old times to pound momoshiki into the dirt

Priceless

I only did 7 for now...might add more later

8. Kiba's Slut Boy World's #1 Kiba Inuzuka Fanboy

Kiba vs Sakon/ukon
    Lee vs Gaara
    Kiba vs Naruto
    Neji vs Kidomaru
    Lee vs Kimimaro
    Naruto vs Sasuke (Pt 1)

only six :caticon

9. Hussain .

did you like Naruto farting on Kiba? :troll

10. Kiba's Slut Boy World's #1 Kiba Inuzuka Fanboy

I enjoyed Kiba raping Naruto for the majority of the fight. :kibashades

....of course Kishi was gonna make "special boy" Naruto win in a retarded way

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  11. Arthurthegrimreaper Member

I don't have a top ten but my best battles are naruto vs sasuke
    Sasuke vs itachi
    Pein vs naruto
    Jiraiya vs naruto
    I vs madara which obviously I( actually meaning myself only)will win.in fact I could beat all of these mentioned characters with my awesome bubba skills.

12. professor83 What is Dead may never die (☉)

Sakura vs Ino pt 1 fight

13. kurapica korot New Member

2- sasuke vs danzo
    3- sasuke vs deidara
    4- sasuke vs naruto
    5-sasuke vs itachi
    6- lee vs garaa
    7- shikamaru vs hidan/kakuzu
    8- sasuke vs orochimaru
    9- naruto vs neji
    10- naruto vs pien

14. oMeGa1904 WC play-offs follower

15. kurapica korot New Member

16. Gaara of the desert New Member

The characters that I like their fighting style are Gaara , Sasuke and Neji. I like all their battles.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  17. fuff Maybe next time ;)

in no order:
    sasuke vs itachi
    sasuke vs naruto
    obito vs kakashi
    madara vs ninjas (was so badass)
    naruto vs pain
    sasuke vs danzo
    sasuke+naruto vs boruto movie villains
    obito vs konan
    itachi vs uchiha clan (not really a fight but he legit did that in "ninja" surprise attack move)
    minato vs obito

Last edited: Feb 19, 2017
  18. Arthurthegrimreaper Member

My post was ignored.still I know the best fight.that would be sakura vs ino vs Chouji

19. theRonin Well-Known Member

Naruto vs Neji
    Sasuke vs Itachi
    Hiruzen vs Oro
    Kakashi vs Pain
    Naruto vs Pain
    Jiraiya vs Pain

That is all.

20. Arthurthegrimreaper Member

I don't think so.sakura vs ink is the best best fight ever.

21. Arthurthegrimreaper Member

No one is approving because nobody so it.it was such an intense fight that I was so scared and peed in my pants.it was really embarrassing.the only fight which could even compare would be fukasaku(that frog) vs akamaru(kiba's dog).

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  22. Arthurthegrimreaper Member

Thank you oMeGa1904.you are the only one who acknowledges me.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017
  23. Smoke ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

2) Chiyo + Sakura vs Sasori

That's it. The rest are in 3rd place.

24. Arthurthegrimreaper Member