1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Your Zanpakutou (Some Manga Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Court of Pure Souls' started by Bergelmir, Apr 25, 2005.

1. Bergelmir Ultimate Doolbreaker

I dunno if this has been done before, but what the hell. :smile-big

Basically just create your own Zanpakutou. Describe the looks, and ability of the shikai/bankai of your Zanpakutou. Eh, its not very original, but I'll start of with my own.

Shikai
    Name: Kurohiko
    Length/looks: Kurohiko is a 3ft 9inch long blade. The back of the blade rises up in spikes, but the front stays the same.(think Zabimaru, but inverted and not segmented)
    Skill: Kurohiko's basic skill is to let out a burst of spiritual energy from the back of the blade causing the speed and strenght of the swing to increase.
    Kuuashou- Using Kurohiko's basic skill, the blade is swung, releasing a wave of compressed air that will slice through just about anything.
    Jibakuha- Taking advantage of Kurohiko's increased speed/power, the blade is smashed into the ground. The force causes a stream of rocks to erupt from the ground and hit the target. This can only go in one direction.
    Release phrase: Amata ni kirisake, Kurohiko.

Bankai-haven't come up with one.

Tags:
  2. Nonexistinghero A shadow of a hedgehog

Okay... I basically just ripped of the ultimate sword from my kick-ass story, and then just used some of the abilities the last wielder has. Okay... so I made everything in English... My Japanese sucks...

Name: Exal Grando (Exal for short)
    Length/Looks: A 5ft long broadsword, 1,5 times as broad as a normal one, weighs 24 pounds (is wielded with 1 hand).
    Skills:
    1. The sword enhances the spiritual power of the user (okay... normally it was magic)
    2. Wind Blade: With a little bit of concentration it can shoot fast, near invisible and sharp blades of wind that cut through nearly anything. It can be done continuously, and takes little to no power to use. Easy, fast & deadly.
    3. Flashburner: Shoots the user forward at about 5 times the speed of sound. Drains quite a bit of stamina, and does a lot of pain to the user. But the speed at which he comes, together with the blade, often ensures an instant kill. Even if not, it can be done continuously against those that have enough skill to evade of few of those. Not even a strong barrier is able to defend against it.
    Release phrase: Exal Grando, I ask thine power.

I dunno what the hell Bankai is...

*waits until someone else tells me*

3. Kepa spinningkickinyourface-jutsu

Shikai number 1
    Name: Hyena
    Length/looks: basic sword looks like a throwing knife...
    WHen released it changes into a big gun, shaped like a desert eagle with an ivory handle and a small ivory blade on top....
    It comes down to the fact the small ivory blade can cut flesh quite well, but will never stop a strong attack from claws (hollow) or a big blade (shingami)..
    Skills: a compensation for the fact it's a weak melee weapon, it can shoot out small spiritual bombs/bullets.. Like the sort Mayuri shot out of his hand.
    How? the user sends in some spiritual force to Hyena, which then stabilizes it and shoots it out at great speed. The more spirit force is send into the blade, the bigger the projectiles (and their power), but the time between the shots also increases. Every bullet disolves after an amount of time, but this depends on the size of the buller.
    Bulls'eye: when an enemy is cut by the blade on top, a small bulls'eye appears on the victim which attracts all bullets. However, there's a catch to it. A small bullet is light enough to manouvre and can even follow its target behind corners, however because it's small it also does little damage and disolves quickly. A very big bullet however is too heavy to change direction during flight, but does a lot of damage when it hits. So the use must carefully choose the size of bullets he shoots out....especially since every bullet drains a bit of his power!!
    Enchant bullet: The user can start saying a hadou, which he does not perform, but stores in a bullet. When the bullets is shot out afterwards, and hits its target, it releases the stored demon art inside...
    Jackal: the user can create a second smaller gun, that looks like a white glock (without the blade) with an ivory handle.
    This gun however does not have the main blade's specialty (bullseye and enchant bullet), but nevertheless can shoot a lot of bullets and increase overall gunpower of the user. He can shoot with the jackal while enchanting the Hyena however.
    Release phrase: prey on the weak Hyena

Bankai for shikai number 1
    Name: Eye of the Beholder
    Length/looks: the environment is filled with numerous eyes in all sizes and shapes.
    Skill: Each is connected to the main user, and thus giving him an enermous amount of information. Each eye has different specializations, some have infrared visions, others can see spiritual energy, others can see over great distances, X-ray, body heat, etc....
    All seeing eye: All this info adds up to the main eye, and gives the main user a sort of all seeing eye. He can see true any illusion, trick, etc. Because the enemy is surrounded by eyes which see everything. It also gives the main user a form of inhuman prediction power. Because he can see everything happen in slow-motion, and knows every move the enemy is about to make.
    Harvester: Every single eye simply regenerates when its slashed by the enemy. This is because they consist of spiritual energy, connected to the main Eye. If the main Eye is harmed however, all the floating eyes take damage and dissapear until the main Eye regenerates. But because they are connected, they form a special invisible line among each other. Which acts like a catalyst to all the demon arts the main user makes. With this the main user can send lightning bolts true the eyes onto the enemy, or make the eyes themselves explode.
    Release phrase: Beholder, gaze upon them!!
    (note: first I wanted to let the main Eye be capable of hypnosis, or mind control...or just capture the opponent in dread/awe. But I think this bankai is powerfull enough already)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

shikai number 2
    Name: Sakuya
    Length/looks: Sakuya is just a very long and very thin katana. It has a very noble look to it and 2 abnormalities:
    1. Big black dust particles are constantly falling from the blade
    2. It's pitchblack...as if it's absorbing the light around it...
    Skill: Many mysteries lay in this sword. Since it's a very fragile sword, it might break if used to slash or cut. However it's tip is very sharp, and it can easily pierce the hardest materials.
    Featherdust: There are some secrets behind the dust, it bassically absorbs everything, both light as soul spirit. The user can shake the sword to release a large amount of dust.
    1. If the dust falls on the enemy(both hollow and shingami), it starts to drain its soul spirit. The opponent immediatly notices however, since the dust numbs the skin a bit, and can wash off the dust particles with ease.
    2.the user can slash the sword in the air, creating a shield with the dust. Now the dust itself is not a real shield, because it can't even block the weakest attack. However, it absorbs all the light trying to pass trough. So if the users makes such a shield in front of him, he bassically disappears. Same goes for when he covers himself with dust, however due to quick movement the dust might fall off.
    This also leads to one thing -> the longer the battle, the more dust ends up in the air untill it forms an impossible to see through black cloud.
    3. if the opponent is cut/pierced by the blade (flesh is weak enough to be cut), some dust falls into the wound and stops the wound from healing or closing up. If the enemy does not quickly wash his wounds, they might get infected. Not to mention the fact the dust is absorbing his soul energy.
    4.the blade absorbs light, and therefore it's form is a bit unclear to see (especially with the featherdust coming from it). This makes the blade look as if it's quite wider/thicker, even though it's so fragile. However if an opponent is pierced, he'll quickly notice how thin the blad really is, and realize its main weakness. This puts more pressure on the user, whether to pierce an opponent and give away Sakuya's weakness, or confuse the opponent more and wait untill you can give a lethal blow.
    Release phrase: Bury them in darkness, Sakuya

Bankai for shikai number 2
    Name: Titan's fist
    Length/looks: the blade completely changes its shape : from thin and long, it becomes very thick, wide and short. And a second identical blade forms on the other side of the hilt.
    Now it looks more like a savage black shield then a noble blade.
    The shield is connected to a lot of chains, and at the end of each chain is a thing ressembling deformedl cannon ball.
    Skill: the balls start to quickly swing around the user, releasing enormous amounts of dust. This dust however is smaller and more aggresive. Because the balls are misshaped, they produce a hig pitching sound while spinning.
    This all leads to 2 powers
    Black cloud:the landscape is filled with the dust released, and everything caught inside is slowly being sucked dry. The dust particles this time are smaller then with the intitial blade, and can also be inhaled. Leading to small caughing or even suffication...if a person stays in too long. The main user is protected because he produces enough wind the with spinning balls to drive away his own dust, while secretly hiding inside the cloud he himself created.
    Squeak: The sound created by the balls deforms all other sounds in the area. The enemies cannot make a sound or hear any sounds made by other things/persons. The main drawback is that it has the same effect on the main user and its friend/allies. Fragile opponents can also quickly get irritated or lose their concentration to this sound. But with no sound, no opponent can call for help, chant demon arts, or rely on his hearing in battle.
    Black lightning:The balls are spinning fast enough to create electricity. However, normally it's absorbed by the shield and the released dust. But when the balls change shape (open up) they start spinning so fast black electricity is formed, which cannot be absorbed anymore. When opponents get too close, they could already be bashed by the spinning balls and shield, but in this case they'll also get zapped by the lightning. The user could also shoot out the lighting, but its very hard to aim with spinning balls, and predict where the lightning will go. So shooting in 1 direction is like aiming blindly, however once enough lightning has been stored he can perform a bigger release, shooting lightning in all directions.

Release phrase: Crush the lesser

Last edited: May 12, 2005
  4. Jeltz Captain

Shikai
    Name: The Fang
    Looks: It is a quite long (110cm) thin sabre with metal whiter than ordinary steel. The handguard is large and made from whitened bone decorated with skulls and other patternns carved in the bone.
    Abilities: The acts like it was immaterial to other soul cutters but acts like a normal cutter to all other objects. This means that the user can't block enemy cutters and the enemies can't block this cutter.
    Materialize: If the Fang is materialized it goes back to it's original shape, and if it is inside another soul cutter while this is done the opponents cutter will shatter. This ability is hard to oull off but effective against some large bankai.
    Release: "Immaterialize, Fang"

Bankai
    Name: Ivory magic
    Looks: The cutter turns into a blunt bone sabre that is heavily decorated.
    Ability: The weilder gaians the same invulnerability to cutters as the sabre, but the sabre is now blunt so the attack power of it has decreased. This is compensated by the the cutter acts like a wand and amplifies the demon arts. The weilder is turned from an offesive fighter to a mage.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  5. kuchiki_byakuya 散れ...

shikai:gyoukou(light of dawn)
    to release it:kagayakuse gyoukou(i think it means to brighten up gyoukou)
    this ability is puts a aura of light shaped like a blade around my sword and is able to shoot out light beams at will.

bankai:hikari gokusha(light prison)
    think of tousens bankai but opposite. when i release it by saying bankai "gyoukou hikari gokusha" my swords aura of light shoots up in the air and blinds everything around it even if the person has there eyes closed.(that is how bright the aura becomes) once they are i blinded i shunpo to them and give the finishing blow.

6. Mindless Ergo Proxy

Shikai

Name: Akumu (Nightmare)

Phrase to release Shikai: Awaken, Akumu.

Looks: A dark black swords with a shade of red in it. There is a eye engraved on the lower part of the blade wich glows when spirit power is fed into the sword. It's roughly 3 Shaku long (the measuring-method you use with swords, find out the lenght in '/", cm/dm yourself. :p), and has a slight curvature, but it's almost completely straight. The blade is also slightly jig-sawed.

Abilities: Akumu has two abilities:

Mugen(Infinite): The user makes a quick dash towards his enemy and releases a sort of squall of spiritual energy wich makes the opponent see an illusion as if he's falling for all eternity, but it's infact a few seconds. Also, while in this squall of spiritual power, the spritual power takes the form of small blades, and cuts the opponent.

Karame(Bind/Hold): A technique that completely paralyses the opponent by unleashing a very powerful burst of spiritual energy trough the blade. This technique however is not very effective agains people with very high spiritual power, but if you don't have a high spiritual pressure, you're done for. This technique gives you the freedom to do whatever you want while the opponent is paralyzed. The duration of the paralyze may vary. but it's usually around 30seconds~

Bankai

Name: Kyogan (Penetrating Eye)

Phrase to release Bankai: See all, Kyogan.

Looks: Pretty much the same as the Akumu looks. The eye on the sword however, opens up, and releases several ammounts more of spiritual power, making the Mugen and Karame abilities alot more powerful.

The Bankai also has a sort of final move, and to 'intiate' that move you say:

"Harai, Mugenjin." (Basically means: "Erase/purify, Infinite Mind.")

This ability, as it's name states, makes the enemy totally loose control of themselves. It blurs vision, hearing, everything. You are almost uncapable of defending against this technique.

However, this technique also affects the user of the sword. Each time this 'ultimate bankai' is used, the user looses a piece of his sanity, wich in the end, will drive the user completely mad. The sword itself also has one weakness, if someone thrusts their zanpaktou into the eye on the blade, the sword will shatter, wich also makes the user loose a piece of his sanity.

That would be my soulcutter. It might be a bit 'overpowered', but I've always liked people who had psychic abilities in their weapons, so I figured I'd do something similar.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2005
  7. triggerc Member

yum.

hrm, i want my zanpakutou to be a smaller version of the dual sided beam sword that the Gouf Ignited have in GSD in its initial release, with beam boomerangs, and as for my bankai i want a custom golden Hyaku Shiki! Take that Komamura!

Yeah, i know i'm an unoriginal gundam fanboy. :)

so i guess i'll call the sword "Upgraded GINN Type Excalibur"

8. Bergelmir Ultimate Doolbreaker

Damn, Kepa and Mindless, those are pretty cool.

9. Kepa spinningkickinyourface-jutsu

We're just the only ones that took some time to write it all down :smile-big

but thnx

10. DarkGuyver 3rd Unit

Name Zanpaktou: Kage (Shadow)

Shikai: Kage Douwotsukeru (Shadow Body Armor)

Release Phrase: Kage Gattai !!! (Shadow Unite !!!)

The Zanpaktou shatters, and the user and sword become one. The Zanpaktou becomes the armor of the user. It gives him increased strength and speed. And also increases the five senses.

The armor itself is Hyper-Spiritalic, this means that it consumes the spiritual power of the user. With that it increases the users atributes.(Speed, Strength and etc)
    The armor has four blades, two at each side of the arms. The blades are extremely sharp, and thus can cut through anything. It doesn't have extra powers.

Strength: The user aquires In-human strength.
    Speed: The user can move nearly at the speed of sound, but it has a weakness. If it reaches speed of sound it cannot stop easily and and one cannot change its direction easily.
    The five senses get increased to a point were it is lethal to the user, so one has to be carefull, how to increase and decrease them.

Ban Kai:

Still To Come...

11. Kepa spinningkickinyourface-jutsu

your Zanpaktou sounds more like a bankai DarkGuyver....just letting you know :/
    WHy not just make the dark blade, and let it's power be 1. creation of shadow shields (like what orihime does) and 2. give its user night-sight...atleast that would explain the name Kage =_=

12. Mindless Ergo Proxy

warefumetsu: Well thanks. I guess it's as Kepa said, we where the ones who put down most time in writing it all. :p

DarkGuyver: As you described your Zanpaktou, I just kept looking at your avatar. :p

And as Kepa now said: It should be a soulcutter. A sword. It can take on any shape, but a sword should be the 'base' of it. Also, just as a slight suggestion to the people writing: Try to make the abilities names and stuff fit with your description and the name of the sword.

13. DarkGuyver 3rd Unit

hahaha no really you think so???;) Thats the hole idea:) But ThnX for the idea, maybe, just maybe it can be of use for someone else:D

14. Kepa spinningkickinyourface-jutsu

wow, nice come back :smile-big

yeah, makes me wonder what the bankai will be... some big-ass, pink gundam suit :blink

15. Nonexistinghero A shadow of a hedgehog

I still dunno what a bankai is...

16. EenXsooN New Member

bankai is like ur soul slayers skill or something like ichigos zangetsu turns ultra small conpared to his origninal one and it gives ichigo krazy speed

17. Bergelmir Ultimate Doolbreaker

This is spoiler if you're a anime only person or you're behind in the manga. A bankai is
    Spoiler:
    the second transformation of a zanpakutou. Kurotsuchi's was the big ugly face that spewed poison gas. Byakuya's is a bunch of huge swords that do Senbonsakura's dissapear-slice and dice thing.

18. Vodrake Member

Shikai
    Name: Ryujin
    Length/looks: A 6' long nodachi with hilt 5" long. An image of a dragon is engraven crawling up each side of the blade, and the hilt guard is in the image of a curled up water serpent.
    Skill: Tsunami: The sword wielder drives the sword into the floor, casuing a sheer wave of water rises fom nowhere in front of the blade wielder, protecting him both from physical and spiritual attacks for a short period of time.
    Suihou: A bubble of water envelops the opponent, preenting him from moving or doing any kind of action. However, If he is attacked in this bubble, it will burst, freeing him completly.
    Release phrase: Drown them,Ryujin !

BankaiAonamiryujin
    Name:
    Length/looks: Hilt becomes a sea-blue coloured dragon of the same length which wraps around wielders arm with neck streching out to be gripped as the hilt would. A straight, crimson blade 5' long protudes from the mouth.
    Skill:
    k?zui (The flood): The area surrounding the battlefield floods with water, making a square field of water 30 metres high. In this field, all opponents movement is greatly slowed and their strength weakened, whilst the weilder of the sword can still move at full speed and strength.
    Suiken (Water blade):Only in the flood field can this ability be used. The wielder of the blade can swing it, creating a fast moving wave of water that cuts through anything in its way.
    Release phrase: "Ban Kai!" (How original...:eyeroll)

Last edited: Apr 30, 2005
  19. Mu Dada It's pointless

Name: Mu Dada
    Skill: Transforms into a powerful, lightweight armor that surrounds my body with blades protruding from the arms. =P

20. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey

If someone has better name translations, please tell me.

This is an idea in progress off the top of my head.

Name: Arashi wo Motarasu Mono 嵐を齎す者 - "Storm Bringer" - female

Normal Form: Twin Black Blades with no guard --> (minus scabbard)

Release Phrase: "Shatter Arashi wo Motarasu Mono"

Initial Release(I would like to get away from the swords and be a little different): Each blade shatters, reforming into gauntlets on each hand and boots on each foot. Each gauntlet is a deep black metal reaching up to the elbows, as they are made from the same material as all Zanpakutou they very dense in spirit energy making them good for attacking and defending. An embossed swastika design exists on the backs of each hand and breaks out into an elaborate pattern. Three spikes protrude from the knuckles.

Each boot reaches almost knee height with pointed toes and spiked heels. No design exists on the boots though they are made form the same spiritually dense material as the gauntlets.

Due to being made from the same material as all Zanpakutou, the gauntlets are capable of catching other Zanpakutou in its grip without being pierced (it would take someone of unreal power to pierce the material just like it would take someone of unreal power to pierce a Zanpakutou).

Abilities: this Zanpakutou has only one real ability, that is the control of its flowing energy, but it allows the user to be quite versatile. The concentration of spirit energy in the arms in legs can be used to grant the user extraordinary speed and increased strength levels.

This Storm based Zanpakutou is constantly generating lightning from the users spirit energy and movements (the more he moves the more power is generated, but its constantly being burned off too), this energy can slice most hollows in half with little or no effort.

Certain movements allow for interesting new moves. A fighting style exists for this Zanpakutou that allows the user to almost totally cover themselves in the excess eelectricity flowing from the ganuntlets and boots. By spinning at great speeds the user is able to send energy in most directions.

Direct palm thrusts are able to send blasts or wind or energy straight towards an opponent capable of stunning them it hit directly. Certain movements (like slamming both gauntlets together) are capable of creating very small sonic booms that can be damaging to an opponent at point blank (not great a distances).

Ban Kai - 'Arashi wo Motarasu Mono no Gekido' 嵐を齎す者の激怒 - (Storm Bringer's Fury): the Gauntlets and boots increase in size covering the users entire body (except for the center of the chest, back and the entire head), this returns the users speed to normal, but further increases their strength.

The excess spirit energy eminating from the armor becomes focused engulfing the user and forming a winged dragon of pure electrical energy. The armor formed from the Zanpakutou allows the user to ride and control this beast. The energy dragon can be controlled as an extra limb of the users body and stretch to an indeterminable length, but the longer the dragon the greater the drain on spiritual energy.

Arashi Kyaria's in her dragon form can move at blinding speeds tearing through main and peripheral targets, most weaker opponents don't even have time to comprehend whats going on, though moving at these speeds is can be draining on the Shinigami's spiritual energy, so this straight speed thrust is usually not used unless the user is guaranteed a hit.

In this form Arashi Kyaria's offensive capabilities are capable of wiping out rows of hollows in a single movement.

Arashi no Zettai Bougyou. 嵐の絶対坊御 - (Absolute Defense of the Storm) - Arashi Kyaria's secondary Ban Kai form. The dragon formed by the initial Ban Kai wraps around the user who is now covered fully in armor and spiritons. Four spirit wings emerge from the armors back allowing the user to become air born at will. All excess energy becomes somewhat focused, revolving around the user providing a very thin aura which slows anything entering it (allowing for added defense against projectiles).

Arashi Kyaria's wings are able to deflect attacks coming at her, any attacks piercing this energy shield must then pierce the energy surrounding the armor then the armor itself to damage the user. This is not impossible, but extremely difficult.

The drawback to this form is that it is almost totally defensive, the user is almost totally protected from attacks, but is almost totally incapable of any offensive moves. The users speed is reduced to less than half of the normal unreleased stage(do to the aura), but strength is slightly augmented.

This phase is normally used when the user needs to protect someone else from attack.

Ban Kai - Final Form (Three Deaths of the Storm) [Need a translation]

Arashi Kyaria's supreme and final form.

The armor surrounding the user (minus the gauntlets and boots) and the electric dragon dissolve into a thick mist engulfing the area around the user. The mist slowly circles inwards forming a tornado (in appearance only, its actually a very soft wind) around the user.

Three cloaked ethereal beings form from the mist, each different. Lets face it, storms can be among the most destructive and deadly forces in nature, so I created three figures representing the most deadly aspects of a storm.

Raiden[thunder, lightning] - the first figure formed, taking a place at the right of the user. Raiden is wearing a thick robe, carrying a staff with a drum hooked around his waist.

Fujin[wind] - the second figure formed to the left of the user. A muscular figure wearing an open vest and hood. Four bags are constantly on his back.

Taki-Tsu-Hiko[rain] - the third figure formed behind the user, a plainly cloaked figure wielding no visible weapons.

After these figures form, a weapon is formed in the users hand. A long black smooth scythe, after the weapon is formed the users pupils extend making their entire eyes dark black.

Every instant these figures are around, they suck life force from the user, thus using this technique too long would result in death. The limit is believed to be just under a half hour before the user is too far gone to survive (this has obviously never been fully tested).

The user in most cases uses all three figures simultaneously to finish the opponent as soon as possible, but in some cases the user may only use one or two to conserve power.

Everytime the users scythe makes contact with an enemies body (not Zanpakutou) is siphons life force from them into the user, if they are killed with this weapon their entire life force will be siphoned the user. It is because of this that this Ban Kai is only shown to people the user is determined to kill at all costs, it has only been used twice.

The scythe is able to break into three parts and extend (much like Renji's sword), the limit of its range is around 20 yards.

The three figures each have different abilities they use, the stronger the moves they use the faster they drain the user.

Raiden - Raiden is able to send energy bolts at opponents, or sonic booms (from thunderwaves by beating the drums). Raiden is the most draining figure so ir is the least used.

Fujin - the four bags on Fujin's back represent the Four winds, by opening them it is able to control powerful gusts of wind, if all four bags are opened the resulting wind is able to cut through objects like a knife.

Fuujin most often uses its fists to fight (to conserve energy) and this is almost always enough due to its physical power.

Taki-Tsu-Hiko - Taki-Tsu-Hiko is able to control water at will, be it in the air or in the surrounding environment. The greater the amount of water controlled the faster the user is drained.

This figure has been known to form weaponry such as needles from water and impale targets onto them.

---------------
    These figures are a work in progress, comments are welcome.

Last edited: May 12, 2005
  21. Nonexistinghero A shadow of a hedgehog

I'll do the Bankai later then.

22. zeYondaime Konoha's Yellow Flash

mine shall be something that could emit poison gas, and the words to activate it is "fart, <zanpakutou>".
    dont come up with the name yet X?
    cool eh?

hm..and in my ban kai state, butt-like monster summoned and it will..*still thinkin*

Last edited: Apr 26, 2005
  23. Mindless Ergo Proxy

Keep to the thread, please. And kindergarten stuff - take it outside. Once more: Keep to the thread.

Shouldn't be too hard to come up with something that is a bit creative. Sure, use poison gas and stuff, but develop your thoughts some more before posting. A few lines about how you 'release' your sword with the words <fart, (insert name)> isn't very serious.

Take your time, and post again. It's fun to read what other people had made up. I don't just want to look at my own stuff.

Take Tsukiyomi's post for example, that's what you want to see.

24. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey

Does that mean you like mine? I was hoping to get some comments and if possible someone to translate my names.

25. darkknigh61189 Member

Yes, I totally ripped this off of One Piece but I DON'T CARE!!!

Shikai- My sword (haven't come up with a good name yet) splits up into three swords, each one commanding a different effect. One explodes on contact, the other freezes on contact, and the third electrocutes them. Just like Zolo/Zoro, I hold one of the swords in my mouff.

Bankai-(Coming soon) ((Actually, I just kind of ran out of creativity right there.))

26. Vodrake Member

I really like your ideas, it's really original to see the initial release being armour rather than a type of bladed weapon. I do have one question though, how will you fight in the armour? A type of martial arts, or use only of your spinning spirit attack?
    Oh and anything that has to do with dragons is great in my book so :thumbs to your Ban Kai.

As for translations, I had a go... But I know very little japanese and so pulled words out of a dictionary to put them together, so they probably are very innacurate.
    "Storm Bringer": Arashi Kyaria
    "Raiden's Fury": Raiden no kyouran

27. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey

The initial release is simply gauntlets and boots constantly eminating energy, so when the user moves it would look as if lightning is constantly coming off the user. They would use a special hand-fighting style developed specifically for this Zanpakutou.

Thanks for the japanese names, I'll use those unless someone gives me a better translation.

28. SkyWolf Still Ticking....

Shikai
    Name:
    Reaper
    Length/looks: A oversized schtye
    Skill:The schtye's blade doesn't absorb or drain spiritual energy, it destroys it. Anything the blade touches, it destroys that object's spiritual energy.
    Reaper's Shadow- Sends out a wave of energy from the blade that destroys any energy in its path.
    Release phrase: Take him to the underworld, Reaper!

29. Mindless Ergo Proxy

Yes Tsukiyomi, I meant that your post was good. Creative, and easy to understand. :p

Keep it up everyone. More good ones.

SkyWolf: That would be soooo cool! :p

30. soprano New Member

In its sealed state it would look like normal katana, released it would turn into a small fan with small steel blades on arc coated with some sort of poison. At ban-kai it's shape would turn into a long bow. For skill it would only know one, same at all stages. It could inject thoughts into other people's heads :)

As for name, someone more inventive can make up one...