1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Yu Yu Hakusho (YYH is back!)

Discussion in 'Off the Air' started by PATMAN, Oct 21, 2004.

1. PATMAN ASDganp90 sd(*)(* 0989()*)

IMO this is one of the greatest anime out there(i read the manga but bleh)

So anyone have any thing to say bout it?

i love how all of them are drawn and they don't have very tough looking weapons, but man do those weapon kick ass

and people who are crazy maniacs of this anime/manga, just click the icon in my sig ^_^

Tags:
  2. Raw64life Eats Brains

Yea. Very underrated show. Was overshadowed by DBZ in Japan (and the US to a lesser extent) although it was still very popular. This is one of the only anime I like.

3. PATMAN ASDganp90 sd(*)(* 0989()*)

Yup, that really sucks, i never heard why nobody watches alot but now i know... but meh all that count is that's its a kickas manga and anime!

4. dspr8_rugged RX-0 Unicorn Gundam

Those who live in the Philippines can share this sentiment of mine regarding the series:

When Yu Yu Hakusho was first aired in the country (I think almost 8 years ago or more...), I liked it - as in I watched every episode. Disappointing as it may seem, but the series never got to finish. A few years later, the series' ending was shown. I was satisfied. Really.

However, a certain TV network owned YYH and hyped it like hell. Guess what? The series has been replayed for 5 TIMES already! Can you believe that? I seriously got tired of watching the series for more than 2 times for crying out loud.

No, I don't have grudges against the series, it's just that seeing it too much isn't a very good thing.

5. PATMAN ASDganp90 sd(*)(* 0989()*)

i wish they would air the series where i live, only once would be nice... i'm stuck buying the manga

6. Anbu_soul Iwa Sato Seibyou

i like the show personaly. where i live it's on every saterday and it's new eps. but it's goten a lot better as the series progressed. but they kind of god mod cuz like every one can go as fast as light and has specail powers and stuff. but like i said overall it's a good anime

7. bida New Member

yup YYH was so famous back then in phillipines

memories :)

8. fyredriftwood SasuNaru Shipper

Yu Yu Hakusho was a series that definitely is done on so many levels. You've got your fighting-style anime, mixed with the drama, love, and even Yaoi-implications. One could almost say that it was the Naruto of the 1990's.

I think that one of the best things about the series was the fact that it was one of the last series that went over 100 episodes (there's 112) and was completely handdrawn. Everything has switched to digital, so seeing something done that beautifully is just amazing. =)

Not to mention that Kuwabara is so cool.

9. cooldark New Member

i had seen up to episode 75 and its very good, specially the chapter black season

10. Kreen_Warrior New Member

I like the fact that most of the fights are won through strategy rather than "I'm so angry for reason x that I'll gain more power!". Which means that when it does happen, it's more acceptable and dramatic.

11. Tairin New Member

dont put naruto and yuyu hakasho together plz

12. Askani THE Occatard!

Man, anyone know where i can download episodes 94+ of YYH????? If u tell me, not only will i be in your debt forever, but i would also rep u everyday for a week, no joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need my Yuyu Hakusho anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. DonMakeVeli Still Ballin

Well, I have YYH episodes from 26 all the way to 100.
    I havent been able to find anything for 100+ in a long time.

If you really want them, i could upload them somewhere(i dont have anywhere), would take some time, but it is worth it.

edit: if you go to you can find YYH episodes on Bittorrent up to 100, but there are very few seeds. Oh, btw, you need to sign up on there in order to d/l.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2005
  14. Nocturnal0ne ~Night Demon~

does anybody know if there is a download for the 3rd part of yu yu hakusho out there. I already have the First 2 parts that contain the Dark Tournameny, and the thing about Yu Yu Hakusho being a demon. But what about the 3rd part. If you do can you please post the link for me thank you.

15. Turin300 New Member

YuYu

So i was flipping through the channels earlier and noticed that Yuyu was showing "new" episodes and then i went browseing the fourms and noticed how many people have never actually seen the end so i decided to offer a site that still has it among other anime. Beware they are a fair bit big but the best way is to break it into parts if you have a small harddrive. Anyway heres the site.

I'm post 74.

16. trinty Nightelf

do you mean yuyu hatsho or how ever you spell it. lol

17. Viciousness on a Forums Break

its yuyu hakusho. Classic series, was the 2nd most popular airing when dragonball was around in japan. Anyway the series gets worse progressively after the Susui arc, but everything up till then was cool with it peaking around the Toguro fight. I hear the manga and anime went their seperate paths but both of them suck after that point. Togashi did the manga, also does Hunter X Hunter and is married to the lady who did Sailor Moon.

18. Masaki Mugiwara Kaizoku

I remember the last season. That was the worst piece of crap that they could have done to end the series.

19. blind51de Banned

Well, I liked the Territorial/Sensui arc. But yeah, the Makai Tourney arc sucked. Although it was adapted directly from the manga.

I liked the ending though, I understand that Togashi made a really bad ending because the manga got cancelled.

20. neostar8710 Member

it seems to not work..do i need some kinda program in order to make the download work?

21. ssouske Callsign: Urz 7

we can't really blame them if the series went bad after the toguro fight... its really hard to make good stories out of the box when you make shows this long... heck i enjoyed the original Dragon ball but just like other anime which are very long, it really went bad to the end... i just hope naruto won't find itself in the same possition... cause god its already on its 158th episode... well actually the fillers are kinda bad... but i do expect it to go better when they show the continuation of the manga come april or may... ok nuff bout naruto... BOTTOM LINE IS VERY VERY LONG ANIME SERIES DO GET SUCKY TO THE END BECAUSE PEOPLE NATURALLY RUN OUT OF IDEAS... but as a whole, i have watched Yu Yu to the end... heck it was even on filipino... Yusuke was called eugene, Kuwabara-alfred, Kurama was called denis... and more they even got more cheesy names for the other characters... and I LIKED IT...

22. kyubi256 The new 10th tail Jinchuriki

thanks a lot for this site

23. crazymtf The Owner of The Whity Show

Ssouske i agree with you most series don't go good for so long, i loved yu yu hakusho up to the final few eps which were a let down, but i will disagree with you about naruto, eps sucked after 65...so yeah it already sucks, and the manga is going to be shit aswell, so to bad things for that series, owell point is Yu Yu hakusho to me owned, best anime pre 1995.

24. ssouske Callsign: Urz 7

well i still like naruto... but i do agree that some things are getting redundant in the anime and the manga... though we should wait a bit more... im confident that naruto can get out of the hole it is currently in... especially with the 1 week break for the manga... i hope new material will be brought into the story... BUT... this is channel 12 XD not the naruto areas... im afraid someone might slap our asses for talking naruto shit... XD oh welll:p

25. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

Yeah..I just found out them airing it (new season) at 5:30 am in the morning :cussing

and they didn't do a very good job of publizing it...making me miss 2 or 3 episodes alread ;__;

no, I have never seen the fansubs..all I know is what I've seen so far on CN. Whish means this final season is very important to me...

26. crazymtf The Owner of The Whity Show

Cn = butherin, not worth it...

27. Kira Yamato Genei Ryodan Retired Staff

yeah..but it made saturday nights bearable...it's like a ritual..and now I'm stuck with the current toonami lineup :xp

wth...bobo bobobo...whatever they spell it ><

28. blind51de Banned

The dub is good though, even for a Toonami cut.
    I hear the AS dub was fantastic.

29. MegaManMario Hyper Ninja

Yu Yu Hakusho was a truly great Shounen manga/anime. Why did it have to end so horribly??? :mad

30. Quoll loungin'

The final arc wouldn't have been so horrible if they had worked out the pacing. Also would have helped if they didn't re-use plot points.
    Spoiler:
    Like having yet another threat against Kurama's family, Yusuke getting his ass handed to him b/c of a lack of motivation, etc...