1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

yusuke vs byakuya

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by RaTBoYs, Oct 15, 2006.

byakuya or yusuke?

1. yusuke

23 vote(s)
    79.3%
  2. byakuya

6 vote(s)
    20.7%
  1. RaTBoYs lol factory

yusuke before he fought sensui and after the dark tournament vs current byakuya who would win ?

Tags:
  2. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

3. RaTBoYs lol factory

i think byakuya can pull it off if he can dodge yusuke and then use his bankai on him. i dont think yusuke can survive being cut by a million blades

4. Kimimaro Neg rep only plz

Byakuya dies before he even gets the chance to use bankai.

5. chauronity ビリーバット

Well lets make the byakuya start the match with his 3 forms of bankai then?

6. Kimimaro Neg rep only plz

7. ez Jesus Christ

dark tournament yusuke is too powerful

8. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

You don't need to have a destructive power to beat Yusuke when you can summon thousand of blades that can cut through rocks, trees...etc Byakuya's speed feat was even more impressive, both of anime didn't state what are their speed but you can do the math by comparing Yusuke's speed who was almost outrun by a truck, someone who couldn't follow Sensui's car and someone who can almost fly, someone who can hit you and destroy your sword in a blink of an eye to someone who already exceeded the sound speed.

Byakuya take this without any problem

9. Mojim Gin-ism

Yusuke takes this :amuse

10. Bullet Active Member

Byakuya wins (with just a few sword swipes).

11. Code Zoamelgustar

I would give this match to Yusuke. He isn't slow and his spirit gun does have quite bit of power, maybe enough to break through Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi at that point, either way he'd surely have enough durability to survive direct hits from it.

12. Bullet Active Member

Byakuya doesn't need to use Senbonzakura, he just need to cut Yusuke a few times to beat. Yusuke will die from being sliced into pieces or from loss of blood, he isn't durable enough to take sword slashes. And the Spirit gun is to slow to be worried about, Bayakuya won't let him get a chance to throw a blasts that's pulled off slow.

13. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

Yusuke blocked all of Hiei's sword attacks with 1 finger before even entering the dark tournament.

14. Bullet Active Member

When was this? I remeber him dodging Hiei's attacks, and Hiei complementing Yusuke on how much he improved with his speed.

15. Code Zoamelgustar

Yusuke could survive getting hits.

ANd he's not slow in general.
    Episode 6 by shinsen
    Episode 6 by shinsen
    Episode 6 by shinsen

Able to survive hits like this.
    Episode 6 by shinsen

This also shows how he's durable enough to basically withstand bullet-like projectiles.
    Episode 6 by shinsen
    Episode 6 by shinsen

Yet it easily ripped through this group.
    Link removed
    But it couldnt pierce Yusuke's skin.

The spirit gun isn't slowly fired either (though it wasn't charged to full power, but even a blast of this caliber is enough.)
    Link removed
    Link removed
    Link removed

Link removed
    I'm not sure if he meant this moment, though he didn't block all his attacks, he was capable of dodging it, and he did block the last strike with a few fingers.

16. Bullet Active Member

None of those are showing that he can survive being cut or slashed, which is why Bayakuya takes this imo. I didn't really need to see the scans, I know about Yu Yu Hakusho already.

17. The Nameless Pharaoh Shin Sekai No Kami

Yeah but Zanpakutos aren't normal swords. They can cut anything if you have a high reiatsu.

18. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

This is what happens when people rely on feats too much and thus assuming Byakuya can win because he "showed" greater speed and flashier attacks. Yusuke's spirit energy is MUCH higher than Byakuya by the dark tournament and anything after is just overkill. Yusuke wins with comfortable ease.

The energy in Yusuke's spirit gun is much higher than Byakuya's bankai reiatsu.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2006
  19. BRANCHEAD33 Banned

you are a fucking idiot

yyh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bleach

20. Bullet Active Member

Yusuke gets cut in half with comfortable ease. And what does him having a high spirit energy has to do with anything. He still won't beable to defend himself against a person who can slice through steel and buildings with ease.

21. BRANCHEAD33 Banned

dosn't matter how fast the guy is

you could have all the speed you want but it won't help if you can't hurt the guy

22. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

YYH, just like Bleach, scales the power of their character by spiritual energy, not by physical/destructive force. Toguro crushed a guy's head by just flicking it yet Yusuke who never done that feat beat him and Sensui also never done that but was much stronger than Toguro because of his ki (his ki was measured at the A class level at first and then the real Sensui's was S- class) and was beating the shit out of the same Yusuke who beat Toguro.

Kenpachi cuts a building in two with ease and he is third weakest captain in Bleach. That is because his spirit pressure is not that high compared to the others, thus it does not matter what destructive feat someone pulls out, if they have a weak spirit pressure/energy (nearly the same thing), then theiy are weak.

Trust me, I know YYH and Bleach. If you want proof, read my Bleachverse analysis thread in the Meta-Battledome, nearly the same thing about spirit pressure being the scale of power for Bleach can be applied in YYH since they have nearly the same foundation, just applied differently.

Feats are overrated when relating to spirit energy.

Thus, Yusuke's ki is much higher than Byakuya's spirit pressure, thus he is faster and his attacks are ALOT MORE POWERFUL than whatever Byakuya can pull out of his ass.

23. Bullet Active Member

Why is people assuming that I don't know anything about both shows or manga?:( Baykuya wins, Yusuke can't defend himself against sword strikes from a guy who can cut through steel and buildings in half. Bayakua is fast and have powerful attacks too, with a weapon, he's not to be underestimated.

Yusuke's powerful, but his fighting against a character who is also very powerful with a weapon that could do serious damage to Yusuke (a weapon, that he knows how to use too). And feats are what determine how powerful both characters are, we need them no matter how overrated they are. Again Byakuya wins IMO.

Yeah, it's to bad that Byakuya can hurt Yusuke though (alot with just a couple of sword strikes and possibly slicing off some of his limbs in the process) and has speed to go along with it. So it matters whole lot in this fight.

24. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

Byakuya has powerful attacks and is fast but Yusuke isn't? Yusuke's spirit gun is very powerful and not that slow and Yusuke is not a slowpoke either since he is able to keep up with Hiei. If you talking about feats, then show me where Byakuya has cut a building with ease?

I say we agree to disagree since we both have two different views in relations to both shows.

25. Bullet Active Member

26. Giorno Giovannax Connor >>>> Superbitch Prime

27. Bullet Active Member

28. Furious George In the Monkey Business

As awesome as Byakyua is, Yuske fights on a completely different level then anyone in the Bleach Universe. Byakyua would be dead in minutes.

29. Bullet Active Member

30. Furious George In the Monkey Business

(Sigh)

No point in wasting my time, bro. You have heard the argmuents of the others, and have brought up your own objections. My argmunets won't be very different at all. Your points are good, ours are better. Like I said, dead within seconds.

Besides, the majority who have voted appear to completely understand my profession. smile-big