1. img
    Come join the first ever Café Banner Contest!
    Deadline is September 17th at 11:59 PM EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Voting is live in the Contest Central Drawing Contest!
    Voting threads can be found here and here.
    Polls close Thursday, September the 19th at 10:05pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're having technical difficulties with regards to support tickets.
    Please refrain from starting any new tickets for now. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Zaraki vs Ishida

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Orochimaru-Kun, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Orochimaru-Kun

Tags:
  2. khaos

hard to tell.. ishida's full power is unknown, but it could very well be possible that he'd take this one

3. Zack_Strife

Ishida still lost to Mayuri (yes I know he drove Mayuri off, but who was going to die?) with his Quincy God Mode.
    Mayuri seems to be weaker than Kenpachi. He scuttles off in the hospital when Ken' comes round, despite having the kind of abilities that should be perfect for fucking him up if need be.
    While Ishida may be technically weaker Kenpachi doesn't have the abilities to take down a ranged opponent easily. It would end with both of them tiring most likely.
    Although this only applies to SS Ishida and Kenpachi, because we haven't seen their pull power post SS.

4. Mat?icha

5. Kri

Spoiler: Manga spoiler
    ...but "1200" is a big number.
    I want to say 'draw', at least, but Ishida is looking a little broken at the moment. If Kenpachi broke out a bankai, then this fight shouldn't even be mentioned :laugh

6. omg laser pew pew!

If this is SS arc Ishida and he can take off his glove then he wins.

If it's current Ishida then it's a good fight

7. Hitsugaya01

We have seen the battle against Kurotsuchi Mayuri which Ishida deafeted him by releasing his power ..after that i dont think Ishida will be strong enough to take on Zaraki kenpachi.....

8. silversnowfox

1200 shots in each draw
    VS
    The unrelenting attacker

In the end, I think that it would end up with both Ishida and Zaraki in pools of their own blood. Think about like when Ichigo and Zaraki clashed, it would end in a similar manner.

9. Master of the Sharingan

this guy took one of the best abilities of Tosen and that wolf faced guy and i didn't even effect him (it wasn't even a morning practice lol)

the fight`s result is already known

zaraki wins FLAWLESS VICTORY

11. Reik

If this was Ishida gloveless he would pwn Ken in one hit. Otherwise we can't determine.

12. Parell

Draw? Please. There is no way that kenpachi would be able to block or dodge all 1200 shots, and then there's also a limit to how much of them he can take, especially in SS. unless Kenpachi is busting out a shikai(or even a bankai) he would lose.

13. atom

He doesnt need to block or dodge.. it will hit him.. it just wont do anything. His reaitsu is way to high. He will take off the eyepatch and simply repel all the shots.

14. silversnowfox

Look, it doesnt matter how powerful his raietsu is. If they are in soul society, then Ishida's power goes up. If they are in Hueco Mundo, again, Ishida's power increases.

Zaraki can release as much raietsu as he wants, that doesnt mean that he will not be injured. Ishida fires arrows of spiritual energy that destory the 'super dense raietsu skin' (known as Iron Skin) of the arrancar. This is not a small feat.

Plus, you cant just say, "Zaraki is invincible because of his raietsu." This was proven untrue when Ichigo defeated him.

15. khaos

well i have to agree and disagree, reiatsu does matter..
    if kenpachi had aizens reiatsu, ishida could shoot all he want with zero effect..
    but he doesnt so ishida (IMO) would definetly be able to damage kenpachi

16. omg laser pew pew!

People are overrating Ken-chan too damn much

Sure his awesomeness enevelopes all of Soul Society and still has enough for himself but that won't help him in a fight

Don't bring the Zaraki VS Kommamaru/Tousen fight just because Tousen used bankai. He wasn't even trying and spent most of the time running his mouth instead of cutting his head off (notice how only the weak cut hits Zaraki?). Just because he likes battle doesn't mean he can take a blast which utterly annihlated a bankai and the captain

As I said, if this is Ishida from when he fought Mayuri then it will be in hsi favour, Kan-chan ain't taking more than two of those blasts

If it's current manga Ishida then it will be a good fight

17. Reik

I admit Kenpachi is pretty awesome but when you pit him against full strength Ishida, he's either made of lose or made of draw... or lots of arrow holes in his body.

18. silversnowfox

Your correct on that. Raietsu does matter, and if kenpachi was aizen, then Ishida would be... setting off his funeral procession? But, kenpachi isnt as powerful as aizen. So, as you said, Ishida would be able to injure him. And if it came down to it, I bet that he could kill him.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

19. Caustic

As seen in the Kenpachi vs. Ichigo fight, Reiatsu is an innate defense that can only be broken by sharpened Reiatsu. Ichigo's blade alone wasn't enough to pierce Kenpachi's innate Reiatsu defenses, but once he began to focus his Reiatsu into his attacks, he sliced through Kenpachi's Reiatsu Barrier like it wasn't there.

Similarly, Ishida's arrows are condensed, focused "Spiritrons"/Reiatsu. In addition, they move at a velocity that puts their piercing ability above Ichigo's blade. Ishida will have no problem poking Kenpachi full of holes.

In addition, Ishida moves faster than Kenpachi, and attacks longrange. Since Kenpachi is both slower and limited offensively to short-range combat, there's nothing he can do to stop Ishida from using Hirenkyaku (spelling?) and firing arrows from a distance, not letting Kenpachi get close enough to hit him.

Ishida wins, manga or anime (well, by anime, I mean -> Soul Society Arc. Because Ishida lost the powers of a Quincy by breaking the glove.)

20. ~Shin~

If kenpachi pulls out bankia it would be a complete slaughter ishida would get pwnd

21. silversnowfox

Caustic... Yes, Ishida did loose his powers, until he regained them later.

Firemind, Kenpachi doesnt have bankai. He doesnt even know the name of his Zanpakuto.

22. ~Shin~

^I know kenpachi doesn't have bankai i was just saying if he did then ishida would get his ass whupped

23. silversnowfox

Well, yeah. If Zaraki were to ever achieve his initial release, let alone bankai, then no one could stand up to him. Just let him loose in the hollow relm, and I can gaurantee that every hollow there would be likely dead.

Know what I mean?

24. ~Shin~

^Kenpachi with bankai is the end of life as we know it.

25. Pok?mon Master Ryuumaru

If Kenpachi takes off his eyepatch, the only thing Ishida can do to harm Kenpachi would be to use that huge arrow he used against Mayuri, where he had to take off his glove. However, he can only use that attack once before he loses his Quincy powers. Kenpachi would probably be injured badly after taking that arrow, but Ishida COMPLETELY loses his powers! Then Kenpachi, who doesn't really care about the pain from the arrow just goes and chops off the head of the now powerless Ishida.

26. milkshakes

I agree. Ishida loses his quincy powers if u wacks that arrow once. Zaraki still able to fight goes and chops his body into half and gives the body to a canabal. LOL.

27. Shanksx

kidding me? Zaraki would win so easily it's insane

28. aTm.G[a]tman

As much as i hate ishida, i wuld have to go wit him cuz Zaraki leaks spirit power like no other and Ishida can manipulate it

29. Hale

Now for the explanation First off we'll start with kenpachi as a character hasn't lost a fight against anyone except ichigo hasn't even had to put any effort into any other fight's even when fighting two other captains. Now the only reason he lost to ichigo is ichigo's reiatsu is stronger he even says so himself. Does ishda have anywhere near the reiatsu of ichigo? No even in soul society when he can use spirit particles to boost his reiatsu Even ichigo was unable to at first when he felt zaraki's killing intent from his unconciously leaked reiatsu, if he were to remove his eye patch in a fight with ishida i doubt he'd even be able to draw the string on his bow.

No that's not how he explained it, it's his will against ishda's will Do you want to kill him more then he wants to kill you the spirit force which pushes harder wins and thats back to the reiatsu that ishida can't hope to match

Ok now on to ishida
    Ishida barely beat Kurotsuchi Mayuri who's a lesser level combat captain, which if you were to compare him to kenpanchi there speed are about the same the difference being kenpanchi's indiference to pain and his overwhelming offensive power Ishida was barely able to defend against Mayuri's attacks at close range while zaraki's blade broke zangetsu, when ichigo annoyed him with what he was saying Even if he were gloveless it would just result in kenpachi holding back less to make the fight last a little longer, ishida just doesn't have the offense or the defense to take Zaraki

30. iamjonathontran

kenpachi. because of his spirit energy. it will easily reflect all the arrows