1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

zetsu V.S gluttony

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by earthshine, Nov 29, 2005.

1. earthshine Banned

i did a search, found nothing, so here goes

the man-eating nin against the man-eating humounculus(sp?)

nobody knows what zetsu can do yet, but the general concensus is that he is bad-ass, while gluttony has corrosive saliva, inhuman body, and a scary catch phrase(can i eat him?)

who takes the title of cannibal king?

Tags:
  2. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

I vote for Zetsu. Gluttony has good fighting skills, but seems to be a tad on the slow side. I don't know how fast Zetsu is, but if he's an akatsuki member then he must have something to make him balanced with the other members.

3. tri-sapphire The Hunter

Spoilers for those who have yet to read the FMA manga:

Spoiler:
    Gluttony was pwned by Ling and Ran Fan. Of course a ninja even faster, stronger, and much more powerful than those two would annihilate him.

Though if he gets pissed off enough, I suppose he could get lucky and hit Zetsu with his instant kill/seal attack.

4. ydraliskos minimal

ACtually tri sapphire, also spoilers from manga

Spoiler:

Gluttony owned Ling and EDWARD right back. It also appears that gluttony has some kind of pocket dimension in his stomach, and his whole body can be a mouth and shoot HUGE blasts that teleport everything they hit at his stomach pocket dimension

So sorry, but manga gluttony no contest.

5. TDM Toast

Movie/Manga Gluttony both own Zetsu, but the movie isn't really canon, so I go with manga.

6. tri-sapphire The Hunter

True...

Spoiler:
    That was the instant kill/seal attack I was reffering to. And they did end up pwning Gluttony right back by bursting out of his stomach like that. Also, I highly doubt Zetsu would be hit by that attack if Ed and Ling could dodge it while running in a forest.

7. The Wanderer Unpwnable

How can you make athis thread when we never saw Zetsu in a real match. For all we know the fatso can defeat Zetsu en una or viceversa

8. HOKAGEKYZRE crazy as shit...

i think zetsu cuz he knows all of gluttony's attacks but we have no idea what his are...he could feign weakness and even we'd be fooled cuz we have no friggin idea what he's capable of...and if gluttony can be beat by a little kid with some robo features i think he's get eatin himself by a guy so damn crazy he talks to himself...

9. ydraliskos minimal

Zetsu is really a martian that fell on earth and raised by flytraps. Besides eating people, his other characteristic is a strong allergy to fatties. If he sees a fat guy, his whole body will turn pink and get blisters.

So he loses. yea..