1. AAB SEASON THREE

Dismiss Notice
  2. Anime Awards for 2017 part 3 commences with genre awards! Please leave a vote or comment in one of the following competition threads!

1 2 3 4 5 6
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice

Zoan DF, Giants and Minks

Discussion in 'Ohara Library' started by Mr. Black Leg, May 10, 2018.

1. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

I was just thinking about this in the shower ... How fucking cool would Zoan DF's be in the hands(And bellies) of minks and giants.

So, now imagine, Nekomamushi with a Tiger DF. Or a Bird DF and he's a flying cat. Since all minks seem to be mammals, imagine a design of a mink who is a bat and add a crocodile, so you get a flying crocodile or a flying shark. Man, the possibilities are endless. Oh and GIANTS. Think about it: the Hybrid form is ALWAYS bigger than both the animal and the user.

Be a giant > Eat a Zoan > ? > Profit.

Think about the fact that BB Pirates are looking for strong DF's. And they have San Juan Wolf.

SAN JUAN WOLF IS BIGGER THAN ANY KNOWN GIANT IN THE SERIES, THE FUCKER IS SO BIG THAT HE WOULDN'T EVEN BE IMMOBILIZED IF HE WAS DROPPED ON WATER BECAUSE, WELL, HIS BODY WOULDN'T EVEN BE KNEE DEEP ON WATER, PROBABLY(Normal San Juan Wolf is already "knee deep" in water, if he were to transform into his hybrid form even that wouldn't happen because, well, he'd grow up and he wouldn't be knee deep).

Zoans are made for Giants to be more awesome. Although, in general, any giant with any DF is kind of a scary thought. Imagine a Giant who is, IDK, FM level and has a logia, that would be a fuck to deal with.

Tags:
  2. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

I think we've seen at least one Zoan Mink before. Cant quite remember who though.

3. Samehadaman Well-Known Member

Portugal
    Pekoms, he is a lion with turtle DF.

4. ~Avant~ Eveningstar

Oh shit. Still, we did not see his hybrid form did we ?

6. Soca The Mud and the Oil Super Moderator

7. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

Yeah, WHY ODA ? ANOTHER WASTED POTENTIAL ?

If Oda was punched everytime he wasted a DF, he'd be dead by now. Foxy, Pekoms, Mr. 5, Wapol, Bellamy, Moria(Moria could've been so much more) and many, MANY others.

8. X18999 Space Colony

Mr. 5's Bomb fruit is what I consider the worse offense... that DF should belong to a top tier.

9. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

Foxy tho. Imagine fucking Garp with that shit. The guy can do lots of damage with one solid punch.

Imagine if he could punch you for 30 seconds, and the effects of ALL those punches came all at once.

10. Utopia Realm An immortal Wu.

Oh yeah. Dude could have just spammed explosions non-stop with his fists or even clapping. Thunderclap would have been given a new home.

Freeze them with the beam. Slap them with seastone (if DF user) or just stab them in the neck. Or throw them into the ocean if chance happens.

:mjlol

Robin's hana hana no mi is another one. A top tier with it would give ppl nightmares....

11. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

Thanks, now I just imagined Kaido's monstrous arms " hugging " someone . Never thought much about the Hana Hana tbh.

12. Utopia Realm An immortal Wu.

More like Kaido slapping people across continents and creating clones that stomp entire cities into the dirt. Seeing Robin's giganto techs, Kaido could just slap the Marines off the face of the earth.

13. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

Yeah, thought about that too but ... Kaido sprouting arms around you it either turns into a death scene real fast or hentai real fast.

14. PureWIN Mr. Prince

I actually like the way certain DFs are completely wasted - it reinforces the idea that most fruits are found and consumed at random. It means the top-tiers don't necessarily have the best DFs. It also means that we get to see fighters like Doffy and Luffy turn relatively low-tier DFs into terrifying abilities.

15. Kishido Damaged Reputation

16. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

I know that that is what Oda tries to emphasize, the Pekoms speech to Caribou was not for logias only, but anyone too reliant on DF's in general is bound to get fucked over in the NW and that is awesome, because guys like Caribou, Enel and Smoker either have to man up or get fucked in the NW and being a logia doesn't matter at fucking all.

Having said that, it pains me whenever it's a power that is a favorite of mine, like Foxy's and Blueno's, just fucking go to waste simply for Oda to make his point. It irritates the hell out of the fandom too. You don't fucking give the fan-favorite powers to people who're gonna appear in 4 chapters in a manga that is 900+ chapters long. You just don't. Especially making that person a weak character. Foxy had so much potential with that DF, it's crazy. Had he possessed Luffy's base strength he would he already OP as fuck. But no, Oda had to make him into the evil version of Usopp only that time horrible and annoying. Actually, thinking about it, imagine the number of tricks Usopp could pull with Noro Noro no Mi. Oh Oda, seriously, when Long Ring Long Land Island Arc ended I was in fucking complete sheer madness and fury for Oda making Foxy to be that little shit with that monstrous DF.

17. Mister LoLz Banned

So you basically wanz inbred species? Mutants and freaks? Is the Ome Piece world not full of them yet?

18. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

Nah, I just said that I want DF users who are giants or minks. How did you get that idea ?

19. Mister LoLz Banned

Alright, that what you meant. Yea would be interesting to see how a logia giant faces a Haki user.

20. Mr. Black Leg The Ordeal of Love

It would be awesome to see a logia giant do anything, pretty much. Just imagine the awesomeness.