1. Halloween Drawing Contest is happening now!
    drawing contest 04
    Click [HERE] to join up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think your debating skills are the best around? Want to prove that your know what your talking about? Then come and join us for a Tournament and show your peers how to really debate.
    OBD Tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Zodd (Berserk) vs Pantyhose Taro (Ranma 1/2)

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by vagnard, Aug 20, 2005.

1. vagnard

The ultimate monster battle.

The minotaur apostle Nosferatu Zodd with incredible strenght capacity to fly and rearm his lost limbs.

vs

The Jusenkyo cursed Taro Pansuto who falled in the Spring of drowned Yeti-Riding-a-Bull-Holding-an-Eel-and-Crane. He can fly and has ink attaks because later he also added the spring of drowned Octopus for extra tentacles and ink-shooting capabilities

Tags:
  2. Ryuji Yamazaki

Abilities of this Nosferatu Zodd person? Please.

3. Pipboy

Zodd the Immortal, first hand of Griffith the god King. Capable of leveling entire armies alone, he is one of the few being that can match the skull knight in combat and is considered the demi-god of mercenaries.

The basic outline to the fight will be zodd tearing Taro apart, like impaling him on his horns and then using his massive paws to rip him into two meaty chunks.

A wound from a godhand inflicts such a damage on the spiritual body that even a superficial cut can kill a man. Zodd was cut in half by a godhand and that is the first wound that even had a lasting impression. A clipped horn.

Ranma is overall faster than Berserk, but Zodd is one of the most cunning fastest of the apostles and has a massive power advantage.

4. Sesshoumaru

Why are you pitting someone of such power against someone who has no chance? The way you just described this Zodd proves that Taro cannot match him in speed or power.

You need to describe his abilities a little more better than that, from at least an observers point if view, not a fan boys.

5. Pipboy

Well in his credit, its really a matter of opinion. In some views Taro wins in a landslide. I personally weight in advantage of series that are more brutal in their application and infliction of violence than those that assume all blunt attacks are the same no matter how much force is behind them.

For example, by a more internal relative to the series base points methodology Taro is impossiblty stronger and faster than Zodd, but I just don't see it. I see him as being murdered.

EDIT: Reading what I said I realize its kinda muddled, but I hope you get the point I am trying to convey.

6. Hamaru

I think Taro would win this one, However Rouge would make a much better monster.She did take on Taro,Ranma and Ryoga all at once