• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

Zorro is an amatsuki and was send 800 years in the future!!

ADwolf

It’s just an idea I had just for fun, what if zoro is Toki little brother and was born in the void century , I think the amatsuki were the main family in Wano and the shogun was their father, toki send her brother the heir of wano 800 year in the future, I don’t have a clear details but I want to know your opinions and will it matter if he is amatsuki or shimitsuki

Daddy Masterson

I could easily see him being a descendant of the Shimotsuki family. Young Ryuma and that one daimyo in Oden's flashback look awfully similar to Zoro, like how his hypothetical uncles would look like or something. Zoro being from the Void Century ain't it though, we already have Toki for that.

Strobacaxi

Fuck no. Zoro is a hardworking average joe that shows kids that if you work hard enough you can be anything you want.

Dark Shadow

Prince of Darkness
Not bad theory . Explains all the losing his way .

I see similarity between him and toki both lose their direction . If the reveal is true then Zoro might be 800 year old guy .

Mikasa

The Greatmaster say hello
Not bad theory . Explains all the losing his way .

I see similarity between him and toki both lose their direction . If the reveal is true then Zoro might be 800 year old guy .

Zoro-Ryuma

Luffy-Joyboy.

Ryuma and Joyboy know each other and they are greater than Roger.

:ufdup

Top Bottom