1. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  2. Give your waifu the ultimate gift - being crowned the most popular waifu on NF by helping her win in Senjou’s “NF Waifu Popularity Contest”

Feeling extra confident? You can now bet on your Waifu as well for fun forum prizes here

Come on with everything your waifu does for, you should do this for your waifu.
  3. "Are you a Messi or Ronaldo fanboy? Come and nominate them and more of your favourite players in NF's UEFA Champions League Awards!

If your nominees win, you could win points for cool forum prizes!

Click here to play :) .
  4. ⛄ ❆ Check out the latest Newsletter-December , read it here! ❆ ⛄
  5. It's that time of the year when everyone spreads good and magic things, to enter in the Christmas Spirit full of art HVoA invites you to

✵ Join the NF Christmas Extravaganza ✵
  6. Arcade is hosting " The 2017 Arcade GOTY Awards "

Click here to know more ᵔ.ᵔ .
  7. It's that time again, where a certain lazy rodent refuses to host a wonderful NE-centric game. Come play the 2nd Mafia Game

in the Nigerian Embassy (formally known as the Chatterbox) hosted by the one and only WAD! Test your skills, shitpost like no tomorrow!

...There's a prize if you win.
  8. Greetings and Welcome to the forums! Please we ask you to lose some of your time and take a look at our " Beginners Guide " that contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun around - NF staff

Click here: " Begginers Guide " .

Zunisha is connected to the florian triangle?

Discussion in 'Ohara Library' started by Brook, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Brook Calamity

Found a interesting theory at MF about this:

So you know the mystic florian triangle at TB? Well it might actually be zunisha. Okay that's impossible but let me explain a bit further.

If you compare the thing we saw in the florian triangle and how it what moving around it does look similar to zunisha so they should have a connection atleast. So while zunisha can't actually be the florian triangle they could be the same specie (zunisha type elephant) so perhaps zunisha's punishment was that he was exiled from those zunisha type elephants.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  2. Shrike Whirlwind

If he said that there dwells a monster similar to Zunisha, it would maybe make some sense.

This way, naaah. Zunisha commited a great crime, it will be pivotal for his story.

3. mugenmarv Katakuri

i tought gigant elephants legs dont glow with eye balls

4. Kingdom Come Someone tell me how to put my profile picture

5. PwnGoatVSPandaman Better Than Grimm

Wasn't the florian triangle just the shadows of people from sky island?
    Anyway ZUnisha probably pissed off Momonosuke's ancestor who was part of the royalty of the void century, that way momo had the power (like authority, not physical power) to break his punishment.

6. Albert Meadows New Member

I mean, it is possible. Minus the different shapes, but the two are at the very least connected as large, ancient monsters.

7. Dayscanor The One

That's a pretty old theory, that originated somewhere in MH or AP (I was on both, so can't remember exactly).
    I think it's highly possible, especially if we consider the fact that there seems to be multiple beings in the fog, which could signal a group or a herd in the case of animals like elephants.
    Also the anime isn't the best source for canon. The manga panels are a little bit more ambiguous and don't clearly show the glowing eyes in the first large panel with the three silhouettes which could be legs for all we know.

8. Dayscanor The One

You're thinking of Skypiea mate.This is Thriller Bark, ain't no sky island there.

9. GrizzlyClaws Big Bad Grizzly

Well it could be possible; Zunishas punishment would be the ban from her herd which is in Paradise, while she's in the New World wandering alone, separated by the Red Line. However if multiple of such gigantic animals roamed the seas, especially a full herd, wouldn't someone notice them at some point. Even if they are surrounded by mist, a herd of these things couldn't possibly walk around the oceans for centuries without ever anyone noticing them past the mist.