Dismiss NoticeOhara Library Banner Contest
The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
Join the OL Banner Contest!
Dismiss NoticeWelcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.
Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
Winter is coming one last time...
Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!
The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!
Soo in the second arc of sailor moon, Usagi destroy nemesis and create a gigantic explosion visible from earth, let's calc this:
Thanks to @Nevermind we know the GBE and the size of Nemesis:
Now we need to know the Size of the explosion:
Now for the distance, i chose two End, first the Hypotetical Planet nemesis's distance to earth (which is 1.5 lightyears) and the distance to the border of the solar system (a guy claim that nemesis is the 10th planet of the solar system so the distance of Eris to earth is good)
- 2atan(tan(70/2)*(232/504) ) = 35°
Sooo we have angle and distance we can found the size of this fucking explosion:
- High End = 1.5 LY
- Low End = 96.4 AU
Finally we can applies the Formula for destroying a celestial Body:
- High End = 8.9482e+15 Meters
- Low End = 8.1978e+11 Meters
For the Low end, i found 9,8E+56 J or 2 Terafoe
- The surface area of a sphere with 8.9482e+15m divided by 2 in radius = 2.4328493509399E+32 m^2
- Surface area of Nemesis = 3.9369182497726E+19 m2 (Using nemesis's radius)
- 2.4328493509399E+32/3.9369182497726E+19 = 6.237948718E+12 Times the GBE of Nemesis
- E = 6.237948718E+12 x (GBE of Nemesis, or 4.6E+51 Joules) = 2.86902E+64 Joules or 149 Exafoe.
You need to be logged in to comment