1. Naruto without Kurama has Ashura's Chakra according to Hagomoro in chapter 670.
2. He has 4x the chakra as Kakashi who states this during the Rasenshurikin and keep in mind that Yamato told Naruto not to rely on Kurama after going 4 Tails against Orochimaru in chapter 299.
3. Has Sage Mode, which Kurama tried to prevent him from using in chapter 425 and explains why in 645.
4. Naruto wouldn't have died without because Kurama was inside of him because of Obito as shown when Kushina survived the extraction.
5. Uzumaki Bloodline!
Kurama makes this clear in chapter 617 and before anyone mentions the extraction read chapters 662-63 where Kurama and the WZ both confirm that he was alive after the extraction.
6. Sage of Six Paths
Oh and before anyone says that he needs the Bijuu for that. Read chapter 672 where he kicks away Juudara's TSO without them.
Sasuke was able to move as fast as weightless Lee.
He copied Lee's Taijutsu and trained for a month to do so. You can either watch the fight here and/or read chapter 112.
He was never shown to that fast again until the Final Valley Part 1 and his fight against Itachi was proof of this as well and this is also shown in chapter 146 as well.
Sasuke had the stamina to fight the Kages and still won against Danzo
Sasuke had his chakra restored by the WZ who saved him from Mizu and this was also shown in chapters 465-66
Sasuke is undefeated against Naruto.
Anyone who's not a Sasuke fan knows that this is false.
Oh and before Sasuke fans mention number of hits, injuries, cancellation and location.
1.In the manga Sasuke only hit the SC and anyone who thinks that number of hits matter has never been in a fight before.
2. Naruto had just came back from fighting Kabuto in chapter 168 where Kurama was cut off and once again the chapter for the Rooftop Battle is chapter 175.
3. Sasuke admits that he was juiced in his base form in chapter 219 and all the other ones happened much later because he was getting stronger.
4. Sasuke fans like to use this as an excuse of why Naruto surrounded him with the SC, when he's done it in a consistent basis in chapter 62, Kimimaru, and Neji not to mention that Sasuke was the one who picked the location.
I know that a lot of Sasuke fans like to say that he was going to evade it. No he wasn't.
Naruto and Sasuke both said that they couldn't stop as you can see here.
Keep in mind that Sasuke slammed his fist at the water tank wondering how far Naruto went and thinking about the Rasengan/Chidori exchange in chapter 176
Sasuke almost killed Itachi with the Kirin and Itachi even said that if he didn't activate the Susanoo he'd be dead and broke out of Tsukuyomi by himself according to the databooks.
Sasuke didn't come close to killing Itachi with the Kirin and Itachi was acting when he said that. It only appeared that way in the fight, but Obito literally that if Itachi wanted him dead then he would be and Itachi let him get out as you can see in these next two links.
Sasuke's Rinnegan has all the abilities that Nagato has.
There's literally no proof of this. The only Rinnegan abilities that Sasuke has been able to do like Nagato's are Planetary Devastation and chakra absorption despite what Sasuke fans like to say.
Sasuke awoken the Amaterasu on his own and Itachi implanting it in him was a 1 time trap.
This is false and here's the evidence.
Sasuke sliced Madara in the war.
Madara still regenerated from that slash and usually I don't use the caught off guard argument, but Sasuke only sliced him because if that reason.
Before anyone mentions Universal Pull that was a filler.
Edit Sasuke was juiced in his base form in the Final Valley Part 1, which he admits in chapter 219.
Fukkasaku confirms this in the end of chapter 430 that Naruto surpassed Jiraya.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-wBKeElP__...SaBgboq5wgtC1VGqdDpebwCHM/s16000/0430-019.pngOh and for the Intel excuse Naruto didn't have that much on him. He knew three things about him.
1. Visual Link
2. Preta Path chakra absorption
3. Tendo needing 5 seconds to recharge.
All of Kohana had more information than he did and that did nothing for them.
Oh and for summonings Pein used them too with the Rinnegan Obito gave him as well.
Naruto took out 2 summonings by Pein and 4/6 of them by himself.
He nearly took them out with one shot as well, which a lot of people seem to forget as well in chapter 432
In the very next chapter Naruto came close to taking out Tendo twice before Hinata's interference
Another bad argument is that Pein was there longer than Naruto was therefore he was exhausted not to mention Nagato was injured as well.
1. Nagato's injures was his fault because he used the Gedo Statue on his back.
2. Pein wasn't there that much longer than Naruto was. He showed up in chapter 415, while Naruto showed up in chapter 430 and he actually would been there sooner if Danzo didn't kill the messenger frog in the end of chapter 421, so even if Pein was there much longer that's not Naruto's fault for that exact reason.
Naruto had a week to master Sage Mode, which he did and once again according to Fukkasaku he surpassed Jiraya in the end of chapter 430.
I know that a lot of people like to say that Pein used the statement that if Jiraya had full Intel on him then Pein would've been defeated.
This is indeed true, but Pein also said that Naruto had pushed him further than anyone he's fought before.
I made a slight mistake. Pein showed up in chapter 418 not 415.
I could use the same logic that if Sage Mode didn't have a time limit then Naruto would've defeated Pein easily as well.